Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Los Santos Police Department | Markus Cartel

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname: Markus Cartel
7. Your ID: 313504

1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

First of all, LSPD is one of the first organizations I joined and I never hesitate to say that I started my LEO adventure here. A lot of people just like me, LSPD is the first organization in the city for a lot of new people and this is where they start their adventure to improve themselves, which makes LSPD special for people and at the same time provides a more suitable working environment. And the most important thing is that people make new friends here and have a lot of opportunities for self-development, and LSPD can even be a school for them for their future career. I want to create a term for new citizens that is not only fun but also easy to understand and learn, so that people have better opportunities to improve themselves. I want to create a disciplined and family-like atmosphere, so that people can express themselves as they wish without hesitation. I don't want people to be afraid to ask questions, no matter how simple or stupid, I want them to feel comfortable asking me or any high command. I believe that the only way to learn new things is to constantly improve ourselves and gain new experiences with new people and question everything you don't understand, that way we can constantly improve ourselves. I want to create not only a friendly but also a fair, equal and professional environment for everyone, regardless of rank, which is very important for the LSPD.

2.2 Every organization has its own peculiarities and if we know what they are, we can turn the negative aspects to our advantage and at the same time create many advantages. As everyone knows there is a problem of favoritism in the whole organization and I want to prevent it in my term, so I want to create a fairer and more pleasant organization. I will make sure that there will be no nepotism in my term and all the High Commanders I will appoint will be based only on their experience, professionalism, activity and honesty, which is the way it should be, so that there will be order and equality in the organization and people will feel an equal working environment. If anyone is caught distributing ranks to friends/family members without any reason, serious measures will be taken no matter who it is because I never want to compromise on this issue because in short it kills RP and people don't want to be in the organization anymore. And people like new things and this gets their attention as a new leader I can offer them much better opportunities and environment. So the LSPD will be a more fair environment and people will have no question marks in their minds.

2.3 If you want to be a leader, of course you have to have enough experience and skills. I had two leadership experiences on the Crime side and it gave me a lot. Also in LSPD when I was Deputy in Sergio's Term, that gave me a lot of experience and I learned almost everything about LSPD. I learned very well what to do and what not to do as a leader, I know how to communicate with people and how to get their attention. I want to have a successful LSPD term and be well remembered. I believe I have good leadership skills and I am a very friendly person both IC and OOC and I know a lot of people, people trust me and expect things from me. I like to help new players as much as I can, but of course I value honesty a lot. I want to turn LSPD into a friendly organization that is not only friendly to the citizens, but always there to help them when they need it. Also i believe we will make a great term in history!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all, I have a lot of plans for the LSPD. to give you a brief overview, as you know, communication is very important in any organization and we can do a lot of good things by using it. also, people don't pay attention to the uniforms that they wear and this really hurts the quality of RP in the organization because people who go around the city arresting people should wear a certain uniform, not go around dressed like clowns. Also, it's very important to use RP commands correctly, and there's no limit to it because it's all up to our imagination and we can use them to create much better RP scenarios. Another thing is to improve the level of RP between the LSPD and other organizations and we can give countless examples, for example, in a hostage situation or in a Checkpoint organized by the LSPD, we can improve our RP level by calling a few people from the EMS and we can also prepare constant talks with the LI to inform the citizens about the LSPD agenda etc. Another thing is that every officer we recruit in the organization must know advanced English and also be familiar with the Server rules, otherwise the organization will be in total chaos. By doing many things like this, we can increase the RP level

Departments Will Be;

Internal Affairs: This department will fight corruption within the organization. And it will have a lot of power, and they have to use this power correctly and make good decisions, which is why the department will not include everyone, but only officers with a high level of knowledge. They also have to be professional at all times in cases. I will always keep an eye on this department and I will supervise them all the time. This department will also supervise the officers all the time and every day the officers will check the cars parked in the personal parking lot of the LSPD. They will do Bodycam/Log/License etc. checks on a regular basis and so on, so this department will always be under my supervision.

Human Resources & Training: This department is basically the heart of the LSPD. This department will recruit new people, train new officers and keep the LSPD's "Roster" in order to keep the roster in order and never mess it. They will also organize Open Recuriements to meet new people and recruit them. They will also advertise the LSPD to the masses as an extra.

Special Weapons And Tactics: In short, the S.W.A.T Team will play a big role in the events and will lead the events. This special team will include officers with good shooting skills who can keep their cool. Of course, they will have knowledge about events and special tactics. This department will work in a coordinated way and will never compromise on discipline and will not have problems with activity. This team will be a great opportunity for people to improve themselves.

Traffic Enforcement: This department will be responsible for everything related to traffic. For example checkpoint, tow raid, speed trap, towing and issuing fines. I will make sure that all units do at least 5 tows per day and we will also emphasize tow raids. And we will make sure that we organize 1-2 checkpoints every day. This department is very important for LSPD.

Undercover Department: this department will consist of the undercover units of the LSPD. They will collect evidence at events and in daily life and present it to the department with the right rp commands and we will be cooperating with the FIB during this period. This department also has a big role in finding and destroying cannabis. And thanks to this department, we will be aware of what kind of activities the gangs are doing and we will keep an eye on them.

Public Relations: This department will organize events and distribute some prizes to the dear citizens of our city on behalf of the LSPD. And of course I will make sure that these events are unusual and fun, so they will continue as a team.

Rank System

30) Chief Of Police
29) Deputy Chief Of Police
28) Chief of Staff
27) Captain
26) Lieutenant
25) Task Force Operative
24) Watch Commander
23) Commissioner
22) Supervisor
21) Major
20) Master Sergeant