Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Random Punching And Ub Demands In Gz /111534 / 145133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sarathh
Suspect ID
111534 - 145133
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
08:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/49vKpFv3Hx4

Sarathff

Player
Player
All in pov they scammed my money 2m and like what is the Situvation is I have to put my plat prime in beach market for 2m850k by mistakely I but for 285k by mistake it’s my fault but as request them to give back but they don’t and when iam asking them they are punching mee sometimes and give demands 5 secs in beach market in gz as well and that 2 guys are giving demands and punching mee so many times all in pov

HaNz14

Player
Player
Hello dear admins,

This morning, while browsing the beach market, I found a prime item at a reasonable price. I wanted to buy it immediately because it seemed like a good deal. The seller, however, is claiming that I scammed him by entering the wrong price. He has made several offers to get the item back from me, and there is evidence of these offers. He mentions 2 million in money, but I did not do anything to deceive him. I simply purchased the item I saw in the market. He has no evidence that I scammed him. I believe you will make the right decision. I trust in your fairness, dear admins.

Sarathff

Player
Player
I guess As admins can see clearly see ub demands and random punching in Gz beach market and I have evidence that u bought from my shop when admin gives reply I will upload the proof again that u bought from my shop

HaNz14

Player
Player
There is no footage related to the moment I allegedly scammed or provoked him. I request that this be reviewed due to insufficient evidence.

c3yms

Player
Player
Hello dear admins,

This morning,I accept the issues that I am guilty of, however, although it is not my friend's or my fault that the person who sold prime platinum put the product he sold on the market at the wrong price, I stand by the demands I gave him to leave us alone in terms of not leaving my friend and me alone. I realize that I was wrong about the random punching and demands, and I am very sorry for that.

Sarathff

Player
Player
U dint event told that word like leave us alone u told mee leave the area 5secs demand all in pov and if admins approve like I can send evedence that u bought from my shop and u run away

c3yms

Player
Player
I used leave the area because I don't have good English and I never counted 5 seconds. My purpose of using leave the area was to say leave us alone. Sorry again for my bad English.

Sarathff

Player
Player
He sold for 1.5m but I don’t like to remove my ticket u may check Still iam 1.2m loss and be with ur decision check the ub demands and random punching and u can take care I respect u admins

imam sahin

Player
Player
That was your mistake .You put ir for wrong price. I was in stuation like this and not once several times. This is not scam this is your fault.You are talking about 2 m. I lost 20 m for what beacuse I forget to add zero on it.So this cant be scam .

Sarathff

Player
Player
Admins will decide and not only for money they did random punching and ub demands as well

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Approved

ID 145133 & ID 111534 will receive a punishment for Random Punching
No scam here you did put for this price and he bought
your mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom