Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jay Flow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
17:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZJRZKGACmk

jxy014

My profile picture proves im a gangster
Player
Hello dear admin! I am inviting people to my beloved family so i can show my dedication and get a rankup in this beautiful family, and the i am recruiting new lovely people and then this guy disguises himself as someone who wants to join! Next thing i know he pulls out an illegal weapon and kills me.

He is planning on RDMING me everytime he sees me and i feel very threatened, he is saying he doesnt care about punishments only money! I hope an admin takes care of this!

Last edited:

14ss88

Player
Player
it was mistake im sorry,i was greedy to earn some fast money after i discovered that offers on the HFM discord

Last edited:

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
Hello dear admin! I am inviting people to my beloved family so i can show my dedication and get a rankup in this beautiful family, and the i am recruiting new lovely people and then this guy disguises himself as someone who wants to join! Next thing i know he pulls out an illegal weapon and kills me.

He is planning on RDMING me everytime he sees me and i feel very threatened, he is saying he doesnt care about punishments only money! I hope an admin takes care of this!
This man needs to be stopped As Soon As Possible (ASAP), he is running around the city killing innocent people like Jay Flow and Hasin Gonzalez. He is threatening them! Justice for Jay Flow and Hasin Gonzalez 🙏 !

jxy014

Player
This man needs to be stopped As Soon As Possible (ASAP), he is running around the city killing innocent people like Jay Flow and Hasin Gonzalez. He is threatening them! Justice for Jay Flow and Hasin Gonzalez 🙏 !
He also killed a good friend called Igor Blackwater. And now is being racist to me by calling me an indian? I just dont understand people these days. But its okay, God forgives us all for our sins.

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
He also killed a good friend called Igor Blackwater. And now is being racist to me by calling me an indian? I just dont understand people these days. But its okay, God forgives us all for our sins.
He was racist to you? This is unforgivable, somebody needs to teach this guy a lesson.

14ss88

Player
Player
He was racist to you? This is unforgivable, somebody needs to teach this guy a lesson.
im sorry but why you guys are tryin to decive an admin ?
im really sorry for what i did i was hardly mistaken it wont happen again to me

jxy014

Player

jxy014

Player
where did i called him racist words ? this is polite text explaining way of role-playing ?
Clearly you have made a new forum account just for this forum , meaning your ban evading or you just love breaking rules
. Either way im going to make sure an admin punishes you for your actions , as clearly that money you got for killing me is more worth it!

14ss88

Player
Player
first i have not been so much reporteed before so i didnt had forum account
second why you bring IC talks into OOC discussion ? obviosly you dont know how to RP
and i said im sorry and i wont repeat my mistakes and you are nobody to make sure for something
there is highly educated admins who are doing their job whitout mistakes so you can enjoy your night whitout spamming this topic
best regards

jxy014

Player
I will just let the admin take over this :)

Mason Moss

"Cheater"
Player
Hitlist upon Mason Flow!? Sorry mate I'm playing Roblox Theme Park Tycoon 2 and Stumble Guys right now, so I won't be able to die upon your $150.000 hit.

While we're here, can we legalise gay marriage?

Devaster Singh

Senior Curator of Media | Curator of NG
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 346322 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom