Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addyop121

Player
Player
1. Your name is : Adheesh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online time per day: 11-12 hours
5. Your Discord: addyop121
6. Your Nickname: Addyy Senpai
7. Your ID is 279564

Additional information
1. Leader of FIB
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? List three reasons with an explanation.

I've spent seven terms at FIB. It was one of my very first social gatherings in the city. I steadily rose through Ruby Spector's tenure to the position of task force operator by demonstrating my abilities to the company. Apart from that, I worked as a 00 agent, a USSS director, a gang deputy, a high command position in EMS, a SAHP COS hwp, and HR.

As previously mentioned, working there for a long period of time gave me the opportunity to understand the organization's basic principles and other important aspects. Acquiring the skills to guide the organization through missions and events, maintain composure under pressure, and establish oneself as a genuine leader will all contribute to the stabilization of the situation.

2.3 With the skills and experience I have gained over time, combined with the support of my high command team and dedicated employees, I am confident in my ability to achieve my goals as the Director of the FIB. As Director, I will strive to foster better cooperation within the organization and with external entities, aiming to avoid conflicts, reduce toxicity, and eliminate favouritism. By promoting a culture of fairness and collaboration with other organizations, I believe we can take the FIB to new heights of efficiency and integrity. Organize promotion ceremonies so deserving agents get promotion and confidence every week. I will also ensure that we will manage to do BM raids, gang raids, and family raids with a 100% win rate.

3. Your advice for improving the role-play level in the organization.
During my time as Director of FIB, discipline, professionalism, and Fairness are the guidance to all great achievements, Full communication and Real-Time information sharing with all Agents, Departments and Global calls should be practiced on and performed by the Elite Forces of FIB and the Negotiation team, which is the SAU team, which is to be leading all situations and events, including giving orders to other Agents to perform tasks in field as teams. In addition to this, the SpecOps team will be covering and taking care of the safety aspect of the situation. In addition, the SAU and Spec ops departments will have split juro while they are both collaborating to incorporate both departments in different missions. The Undercover team, who will need to keep in contact with other High commands and SAU for updates about any situation and using the given feature of being Undercover The HR team will be focusing on how to work in teams and share knowledge rather than checking for phase passing validity, In this way, we will improve the team work done by the Agents and encourage them to work together All High commands with no Exception has to take responsibility in all sort of situation and represent the ORG in a professional way

Departments in My Terms:

HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM (HRT):
HRT will be in charge of organizing recruiting drives and training camps. They will host three or more open recruitment events each week. They will focus on training the new hires on their days off. I would also suggest that HRT include a driving test in the hiring process to help prevent the frequent car smashing accidents that occur during events like ghetto patrols, encashment, car theft, and others.

Internal Affairs (IA): IA will be made up of High Commands from various departments, and its responsibility will be to handle internal conflicts and prevent lawsuits against the corporation. To prevent disputes between various entities and to share information about instances of contract violations, they should collaborate with other legal associations, in my opinion. Cooperation will ensure that the three-day norm is followed as much as feasible and facilitate transfers between organizations.

Undercover Department: In order for FIB to conduct daily raids on gangs, crime families, and the black market, the Undercover Department will never cease gathering evidence. This department is not going to stop until we bust the black market. Li busts apprehend offenders who purchase or sell illicit goods or weapons.

Spec Ops and SAU department: These two divisions devise plans and techniques to win raids, subs, stores, hostages, and fz raids, in addition to other events like busting cannabis and capturing wanted individuals by the state.

Chain of Command
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28.Assistant Director
27. Chief Of Staff
26. Head of Department
25. Deputy Head of Department
24. 00 Agent
23. Supervisor
22. Executive Agent
21. Secret Agent
20. Black Ops 3