Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
qalid_merks
Administrators nickname
Jonny_Odds
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
14:17
Proofs
https://imgur.com/b5pBtSj

Oualid Merks

Player
Player
hello ,

i hope you are good i already got banned for this for 60 days and i just come back 3 days ago i wait for 60 days to get back to the city and now you ban me for the same thing again i have the prof that's i got banned for this 60 days ago .

The prof is under⬇️

thanks !

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Permanent ban was just missed, will be issued now. You can only apply once for your MAIN Account which is 283909.

Also you are mass GR1.4 violator and dont care about the rules at all.

Oualid Merks

Player
Player
i did apply for unban for my main but it was a ragemp ban no one can remove the ragemp ban you can delete all the accounts and keep this one please 364311 i did a mistake but i learn what i did and if you fine more the one account twinking perm ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom