Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lion Madness
Administrators nickname
sylvia_som
Date
Aug 27, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/800876/#post-2823171

Lion+

Player
Player
Wish u have a good day the Lovely Team of Administrators!

Hello Support Team Grand RP My account has been banned because GR 6.23 I just want you to reconsider the decision, even though I know it is the right decision. I live in Algeria and the internet in Algeria is very weak and everyone knows this. What really happened is that I was killed in front of the family home, which is what happened The internet was cut off in Algeria due to the restart times, but I logged in again to continue playing.
The problem that happened is that when I returned to the game, I came back alive, knowing that I was dead before the Internet was restarted, so I was surprised that they gave me 5 seconds to escape.

I had no intention of using a glitch or a loophole to come back to life, I didn't even resist or fight again. So please reconsider the decision, knowing that it is correct and I respect your decisions, but 30 days surprised me.

I have full faith in the honorable Administrative Team and Thank you so much for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom