Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tim Speckhals
Suspect ID
408915 285056
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
21 56
Proofs
https://youtu.be/DrLnDOzqr7U

Chandler Cooper

Player
Player
im the one in white golf. dude was ramming me. so i rammed back, i was waiting paitently in the other garage for the guy in the shop to finish so i could go in. i blocked in him in the garage and asked what his problem was. its stupid the amount of people who ram you when your waiting in line or in the car shop repainting and stuff on your car.

Tim Speckhals

My camera is always on 🎥
Player
im the one in white golf. dude was ramming me. so i rammed back, i was waiting paitently in the other garage for the guy in the shop to finish so i could go in. i blocked in him in the garage and asked what his problem was. its stupid the amount of people who ram you when your waiting in line or in the car shop repainting and stuff on your car.
2 wrongs don't make a right my friend. If he rammed into you first, deliberately then you should of recorded it and posted it on here rather than playing tag.

Chandler Cooper

Player
Player
nah i dont go around telling on everybody, your not even involved you a bystander standing in a shop

Tim Speckhals

My camera is always on 🎥
Player
nah i dont go around telling on everybody, your not even involved you a bystander standing in a shop
Yes, I'm a bystander. So what? This type of behaviour affects everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom