Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kadir Turk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2024
Time of violation
11:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL7CDv6KRDE

Kadir Turk

Player
Player
Hello, as seen in POV, the player is moving forward without being slowed down. I request that it be investigated and the necessary punishment be given.

Have nice day.

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
How it's VDM ? u just jump in the wrong way in front of me + it was laggy i think cause u only the one who see me didint get slow wtf ? is wrong with u

Last edited:

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
im moving forward or u just jumped in middle of my way !

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
how its GR 2.23 are u kidding me ? hahahah whats wrong with u ? you drifting in front of my face and i hit u cause ur fault not mine u didint drive a car in your real life ?????

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
in 0:52 i got slowed in the first one your ping glitched maybe i think u clearly see me get slowed !

Kadir Turk

Player
Player
I don't think so, you are taking advantage of the game's vulnerability. The problem is not that you hit me, but that you pass without being caught by the slowdown. My ping values are very stable, I have a good internet and system, there is no error in the recording, my friend.

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
I don't think so, you are taking advantage of the game's vulnerability. The problem is not that you hit me, but that you pass without being caught by the slowdown. My ping values are very stable, I have a good internet and system, there is no error in the recording, my friend.
i think there is something wrong cause u see me crashed without getting crashed after that in 0:52 i get slowed
so ? XD not my fault

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
If you have your own POV, prove it, my friend, my proof is in front of you
why should i save my own pov ? you just jumped in front of my face like a bunny not my fault learn how to drive first

Kadir Turk

Player
Player
Dude, I guess you still haven't understood that the issue has nothing to do with driving. The issue is using your game's vulnerability to your advantage. I will not respond to you further. I leave it to the discretion of the authorized persons to do what is necessary.

IQFred

Forum Warrior
Player
Dude, I guess you still haven't understood that the issue has nothing to do with driving. The issue is using your game's vulnerability to your advantage. I will not respond to you further. I leave it to the discretion of the authorized persons to do what is necessary.
using your game vulnerability to your advantage ? How did i do that ? are you kidding me ? im just speeding and i didint do anything
and i got slowed after it twice ! my ping or your ping the problem im playing with 100-120 ping
and sometimes u get slowed twice when i got crashed with the collector car and u can see that my car stopped in 0:52 !!!!!!!!
sometimes it happened when u drive so fast it take slow in middle of the crash or you take it double cause the first one didint work
so not my fault ! and im not stupid to use glitch or whatever you talking about to get perm ban ! when i got more than 50million !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom