Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
madd maroc
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 30, 2024
Time of violation
01:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/n4EPcQRSCrU

Xhen

Dont trust..
Player
all sits in pov
What software are you using to record no in-game sound of the surroundings, OBS or what? I said in the POV that I cannot hear u and I was putting my gun my backpack so I dont see there is any fear rp or fail rp here

madd dogg

Player
Player
lol dont act like that bro , dont accuse me of using software if you dont obey rules , you couldve just type f8 in non rp chat if u dont hear me , because everyone claims that they can't hear when getting robbed surpsingly

Last edited:

Xhen

Dont trust..
Player
lol dont act like that bro , dont accuse me of using software if you dont obey rules , you couldve just type f8 in non rp chat if u dont hear me , because everyone claims that they can't hear when getting robbed surpsingly
Dont deceive admins by your wrong claims, you can clearly see that your POV does not have clear ingame sound at all and you cut the pov at the end and u can hear me clearly saying I cannot hear you, so your trying to deceive or what ?

madd dogg

Player
Player
nah bro its all clear in the pov , you trynna make it look like i deceived so you dont get punished , everything is clear in the pov mate , first you said i used software , now you said i am trying to deceive , hold to something

madd dogg

Player
Player
what happened after i tried to rob you is that your friends came with helicopter somehow , idk how they did know where u were

Xhen

Dont trust..
Player
Dont cut the POV and show the full POV and let the admins decide

madd dogg

Player
Player
i didnt cut it my brother , text me on discord ( maadddog ) ill show you full clip ( my clips is set to 6 min ) , its just me riding the car and going around red zones before meeting u and killing u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom