Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Matthew Prince
Administrators nickname
Mohamed_Pluxury
Date
Sep 1, 2024
Time
23:38
Proofs
POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkSmouaf64

Jenna Cockroft

Player
Player
I was punished for ghetto rule 1.3 and provoking. I disagree with both decisions. I Had IC reason to be there and that reason was i was looking to hire someone to come to hourly crates with me. (something that i do a lot, i offer 20k in exchange they come fight with me at crate) I like to go to ballas HQ to do this because gang members are the types of people to come to a shootout at crates. In the POV once i got there i began looking for people that i knew because i know a lot of ballas who would come to crates with me. I was shot at instead, and left. As for provoking, I don't know what i said that was provoking at all. The only thing even slightly provoking that i said was "get your employees." I said this because she is deputy in ballas and her employees were RDMing me so i was alerting her to what was happening because it could have led to a gang warn for her gang. So I had IC reason to be there and don't know what i did that was "provoking."

Jenna Cockroft

Player
Player
Mohammed also just changed it to "rejected" and said demands were given and i checked POV and you can see his mic moving but you cant hear what he said so how were demands given if i cant hear them??

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
how come that you wanted to be hired while you just came and didn't say 1 word? also i can hear the Demands in your POV if you put the volume High, there is no reasno for you to be there. you are only there to provoke and get them Punished. also here after you got your demands for the 2nd time you stayed in the HQ to Provoke them. i have heard the Demands from the POV, check the sec 0:36, he said '' leave the area you have 5 sec '' and started counting. Regarding the forum ban its for off topic in 2 complaints you can check your previous off topic comments and you will understand

Mia Karma

Player
Player
You are not there to recruit my gang members for crates, you clearly are targetting my gang and you are mass reporting and provoking my members. Regardless, an HQ of a gang is a dangerous place and you can't just come here and try to hire or do any personal business. You have already been blacklisted from Ballas, you have been punished and now you are trying to lie to admins about your intentions.

Here is proof of what your are ACTUALLY trying to do for the admin that will review this:
Rejected - Gen rule 6.15 | 372995 & 392297
Approved - CR + RDM | 377127
Pending review - MASS CR | 403483 370338 4824
Rejected - UB demands | 265363
Rejected - Gen rule 6.15 | 372995 & 392297
Pending review - VDM & RDM | 349041

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Also don't forget how you intentionally provoked your OWN gang members while being in Ballas, also breaking rules and then putting a forum complaint on your own gang in hopes that the gang gets a warning

You're the definition of someone who ruleplays 24/7 and has no enjoyment in actual RP

Mia Karma

Player
Player
Also after baiting reports, publicly threatening and provoking further. Intentions here are clear.
emY4dy7.png

Top Bottom