Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Beschwerde Gegen Tom Jackson & Jonathan Breitling (DE 03)

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olaf Stolz

Player
Player
Your ID: 19975
Admin Name: Tom Jackson & Jonathan Breitling
Sanction: Warehousing | Permanent
Proof: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...f5a661bc4d021a6c092b5bbc3922352fffb106b16b26&
What happened: I was banned for 60 days by Christoph Contro for warehousing. Shortly afterwards I was permanently banned by Tom Jackson for the same reason. I am making the complaint because I suspect that an error was made or the logs were not checked properly (if they were checked). 3-4 days ago I met someone who sold me army vests in bulk (there were around 100-150 that were offered to me for 15k each). About 2 days later he was banned for warehousing. The person told me that he buys the vests cheaply himself and sells them for more, so I didn't know that he was warehousing them. I haven't been in any organizations other than gangs recently, but I wasn't active there and I didn't take anything from the warehouse. I have never warehoused anything and don't plan to. I would ask that the logs be checked to clarify the matter and prove my innocence. A few days ago I made an admin complaint against Tom Jackson, but it was rejected, even though I'm sure I didn't do anything and that the ban is wrong, so I would also like to complain to Jonathan Breitling.

MFG Olaf Stolz.

Jonathan Breitling

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hey,

nach ausgiebiger Prüfung deiner sämtlichen Logs. Konnten wir etliche Regelbrüche, dieser Art und anderer Art, welche auch mit Permanenten Ban für das Projekt bestraft werden feststellen. Daher ist dein Recht auf DE03 zu spielen, auf sämtlichen Accounts, hiermit verwirkt. Zusätzlich wird erneut dein Forums-Account gebannt, aufgrund des Anlügens gegen die Administration.

Zusätzlich möchte ich dir einen persönlichen Ratschlag für deinem weiteren Lebensweg mitgeben. Manchmal ist es intelligenter, die Wahrheit zu Äußern. Damit wärst du in deinem Fall besser gefahren und hättest unter gewissen Umständen eine Chance gehabt, wieder Teil der Spieler-Community zu werden.

Dennoch wünsche ich dir alles erdenklich Gute, dein Antrag ist hiermit "REJECTED".

MfG Breitling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom