Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Melissa Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 2, 2024
Time of violation
20:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/m6uXHwGfmuw

Jasmine Pluxury :)

Player
Player
when he ask my id i showed him but after it he start targeting SAHP and its not acceptable so i asked his id he refused me that he cant do so its clear violations of GR 6.4.

Rehan Rana

Good Copy, go Ahead!!
Player
As I have already shown to one of your high Command I don't have to show everyone, as far as i know this is not considered as corruption because the guy i just showed my ID to he is also from your ORG, And talking about Targeting me and the person " Marcus Pluxury" was laughing because we are good friends its our conversation. Lets leave this over admins

Player
Player
As I have already shown to one of your high Command I don't have to show everyone, as far as i know this is not considered as corruption because the guy i just showed my ID to he is also from your ORG, And talking about Targeting me and the person " Marcus Pluxury" was laughing because we are good friends its our conversation. Lets leave this over admins
So u cant target my org SAHP

Player
Player
i just showed proof of my ID
and dont remember i was also part of that org, and sheriff knows me very well and he also know my intetions
that doesnt matter u r a part or not idc about it i asked ur id u refused so its clear gr 6.4 u dont have corrupt bio so u cant refuse anyone to show id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom