Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anushka Reddy
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Sep 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/f1jf7fV Proof of the punishment remaining in game

Anushka Reddy

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admins :
I got banned for gen rule 1.9 8 days ago for evading the tax rules i have learnt my mistake and made an forum appeal 7 days ago and I was said by the senior administration that i will be wiped and unbanned for this time proof of the forum appeal - Reviewed - Ban for Gen rule 1.9 I Floki Vilgeroarson

After this I waited and login everyday to check if I was unbanned or not and almost 8 days passed away and I was still banned in the game so I made one more forum appeal for my ban
Proof of the 2nd forum appeal -

This time Mr. Bobby Pluxury Sir Told that Will Be Looked Into I really apologise for my mistake of not following the tax rules I miss grand rp a lot and I want to come back to the game and manage my family once again and I am also ready for the money wipe and I promise that I will follow all the rules this time. Pls check the proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom