Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Nhayan Alameri
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/cjbpb2J

Jax AGP

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Player
My response was literally i will give you after informal, there is discord DM messages with him as well but i can see that he is hurt by me leaving his family so he want to get me in trouble XDD

mario69

Player
Player
you can put the money in the family balance why you left and did not put ??, and also we dont need npcs in topg, you have two choices come back put the money in the balance or get banned
My response was literally i will give you after informal, there is discord DM messages with him as well but i can see that he is hurt by me leaving his family so he want to get me in trouble XDD

Jax AGP

Player
why dont u want me to give the money in hand? i dont want to come in this family never again with such toxic leader
you can put the money in the family balance why you left and did not put ??, and also we dont need npcs in topg, you have two choices come back put the money in the balance or get banned

Jax AGP

Player
my english knowledge is very good unlike yours... and watch the way you talk to me you dont know me, npc

Jax AGP

Player
my rank had the permission, you set the ranks not me.

Jax AGP

Player
and I wanted to give it back as it was a misunderstanding but you started talking shit to me

Top Bottom