Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Rdm + Fl in Rp + Mixing IC OOC 404608+413941+118084+361093+383717

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
SensV SedaT
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 31, 2024
Time of violation
21:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XyYTa5Jmcuk

sedatsvens

Player
Player
--- I need turkish admin ---
The men killed me out of nowhere, there is no warning or anything + as mixing fl in rp IC OOC, they cannot know my name and they learned my name and they called me no name, I demand that all of them be evaluated and given whatever their punishment is, as an extra, they are family and if there is a movement that will receive a family warning, I demand that it be evaluated, as a result, they are all involved in the crime together.

edensharp

Player
Player
i didnt know that he was trying to steal our car, and someones was killing us so we gave them demand in near caravan so thats why we shot him, we thought he is with our enemies my id 361093

Fassassin

Player
Player
İ spoke turkish but i dint insult so its not gr3.1 as turkish admins can understand....

edensharp

Player
Player
he just took his gun out so we thought he were going to shoot us we are a human not a robot so we did

sedatsvens

Player
Player
i didnt know that he was trying to steal our car, and someones was killing us so we gave them demand in near caravan so thats why we shot him, we thought he is with our enemies my id 361093
If I was stealing your car, the scanner would make a noise. I just came to say hello.

sedatsvens

Player
Player
he just took his gun out so we thought he were going to shoot us we are a human not a robot so we did
This is a server and you can't just kill people on your own, if you don't RP you will be penalized and banned.

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
close this tread u non rp driving + abusing bug (moving camera without calling EMS)
his revolver and circumsized shotgun is illegal also too much shining
u showing not his POV u showing ur POV , so that means that shining weapons insalled in ur game files =/

its full self report ? Not late to stop.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 317683 will receive a punishment for UB Driving + T Bug
ID 383717 will receive a punishment for RDM
ID 118084 will receive a punishment for FL in RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom