Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zircon_Salazar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 3, 2024
Time of violation
16:04
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqLWCV-WGW0

Faceless Salazar

Player
Player
It would be gr1.3 if one of the batteries price was 340.00 instead of 34.000

Where does it say in the GR 1.3, that for it to be a scam it has to be 10x the amount?? Please show me bro, I am still new so would be good to know.

GR 1.3 states that Any fraud against players is prohibited.

I don't think it justifies the fact that it is not a scam just because he charged 2k more in one of the batteries.

GK_Singh

Gyaani Bhai
Player
Very cheap level scam. Scamming 1k only.
This Scammer is a Black Spot on Scammers Community. :ROFLMAO:

Deportedindian

Player
Player
Wat wat wat wat what just happen 🤓🤓 bro was butt hurt over the 1k and he figured ama be a good boy and suck an admin dry OMAYGOD SCAMMER shut up buddy no one cares u lost 1k👆👆👆🤓🤓🤓

Konrad Fox

Player
Player
Where does it say in the GR 1.3, that for it to be a scam it has to be 10x the amount?? Please show me bro, I am still new so would be good to know.

I don't think it justifies the fact that it is not a scam just because he charged 2k more in one of the batteries.
My friend got banner for 1.3 so I know "10x"

Asa

The head bag guy!
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom