Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Luna Fiwhs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 5, 2024
Time of violation
20:19
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fiXNOFfHuo

Alan Federal

๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Server Administrator

Alan Federal

๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 572 To Provide Pov
You have 12 hrs do so​

Billy Chaser

Player
Player
? i wasnt even online at this time. this is at 2.15 pm i wastn on until after 5pm why requesting my pov ?? please tell me and is his redux even legal to use ? where am i in the clip

edit: the proof video, i was there in clands as i say below but the one posted in this chat dont know why that's there as wasnt online at 14.15 pm

Last edited:

Billy Chaser

Player
Player
The clip he posted on the page here isnt anything to do with the youtube link he posted but i killed him from the tracks below left side but i was recording on the way to clands and my recording stopped due to full storage but i never realised it stopped ,here is the clip on the way 10 mins prior to this clip posted
. I killed him from the tracks there is a clear view from where i was to see him but unfortunately i cant do anything in this situation as you see in my clip the recording stops suddenly while im driving literally have a image to go with this and can prove storage was full but as i said ive never noticed so ive only just seen it was full when been requested pov , ive made space now but well what can i do

Top Bottom