Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mafia Tzariar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 7, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/N061Tryp_BI

Mafia_Tzariar

Player
Player
Sir,
My Super Volito Carbon was damaged and I had to repair it. So I landed on that place to repair and the event was also finished. Suddenly 147766 started to demand me without any reason and I was saying him that leaving ..... we are leaving and complied his demand too, On that time I cant move because I was repairing my heli. Then he shot my friends while they were in passenger seats. Still I was saying we are leaveing then 151001 and 147766 killed me without any reason.

All in POV

Arthur.

Player
Player
nice work bro u landed ur heli at the valuable container situation and u were wearing armor also its clear we gave u demand and it was not ub demand it was situation going on.

ayushstk1

Player
Player
First of all you can hear that I gave him demand.
For ub demand you can clearly see that was common treasure, he was wear armor.
He said to stop after the demand if he want to leave then he should started saying leaving when I started giving him demand.

Mafia_Tzariar

Player
Player
First of all you can hear that I gave him demand.
For ub demand you can clearly see that was common treasure, he was wear armor.
He said to stop after the demand if he want to leave then he should started saying leaving when I started giving him demand.
Cant you see ??? It was 7.01 and the event was over Still I was Repairing Heli

ayushstk1

Player
Player
demanding without any reason is called also UB Demand. More over it's clearly heard that we are leaving. Instead of this I was repairing the heli.
that was common treasure situation. So you can't say that without any reason killing

Mafia_Tzariar

Player
Player
nice work bro u landed ur heli at the valuable container situation and u were wearing armor also its clear we gave u demand and it was not ub demand it was situation going on.
Valueable container was recieved at 7.00 am It was 7.01 am and you clearly heard that We are leaving. I was Compling with you. Can't you heard?? Cant you see ?? I was Repairing Heli

Last edited:

ayushstk1

Player
Player
Valueable container was recieved at 7.00 am It was 7.01 am and you clearly heard that We are leaving. I was Compling with you. Cnat you heard?? Cant you see ?? I was Repairing Heli
Why you replied late when I was giving Demand

Mafia_Tzariar

Player
Player
I doesn't saw you because you were behind the heli and doesn't said that I am repairing heli to leave.
You heard that Leaving ....leaving sound But you shot my friends after
that was common treasure situation. So you can't say that without any reason killing
It was 7.01. On that time after collecting treasure, its not a situation to fight for treasure Bro. When you shot us I was still screaming that we are leaving leaving. But you didn't give us a chance to start the heli for leaving, Moreover, you shot my friends who were in the passenger seats.

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report.

Demands are given clearly, And when you said leaving he stopped shooting + After that you went back just saying Easy Gov instead of leaving.
So, No RDM or UB demands if more people are at location Container will be still available

However, Wrong Ids mentioned always mention only who broke the rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom