Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Its_Shoaib
Administrators nickname
Hussein_Ilya
Date
Sep 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/ban-proof-anTs71j

Its_Shoaib

Player
Player
Hello there, the administration team hope you guys are doing great !!
Its me Muhammad Shoaib and my ID is 139784. Yesterday night I was completing my new BP weekly task which was a 1000 barbell in a rocking chair.
Whole the day I was collecting mushrooms because it was my second weekly task which can be seen in my player logs by the admins. Around 12:00 am ( GMT +5:00 PST ) I started doing my gym task I did it continuously for 6-9 minutes then I got tired so because I was playing grp from the last 6 hours so I thought I should watch a movie so I started a movie on my laptop my working setup is “L” shaped so I placed the laptop at the right side of the table then from 1 hand I was just continuously pressing ( ‘E’ muscle on keyboard ) for BP task and my eyes were on the laptop But I Was Checking My Game After 5-10 Minutes.

All things were going well. The movie was half finished then I noticed that something unusual was happening ( in game ) I saw that my character was teleported to another area.
{ Note: I was not wearing my headsets because there is too much hot weather in the villages of Pakistan { Multan } because I was already wearing them from the last couple of hours.
I was listening to the movie sound on external speakers that were connected to the laptop. As you can see in my setup proof.

When I saw the admin standing near my character I quickly put on my Headphones. I turned my mic on and started talking to him. I said “hello how are you” he didn’t even reply to my greetings. He was just continuously saying "You will be punished for Gymbot”. He spoke this 2x, then he said are you ready for pc check in 5 seconds he spoke this sentence 4x. Then he also said join discord in 5 seconds for PC check.

The first thing is that I am from a village in Pakistan and my English is also not good.
I speak Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi fluently but when it comes to English, I can't speak or understand much. I can also give id card proof that I live in a backward area.
The 2nd thing is that the admin’s voice was too low. He asked me a complicated question which I didn’t understand because his voice was too low. So I nervously answered ‘No’ .
He asked again, "Are you ready for a PC check in 5 seconds? "I was trying to explain to him that I don't have good internet speed and a good gaming PC for multitasking but he ignored me and again asked, "Are you ready for a PC check in 5 seconds? I tried to explain to him again but he blocked me from the server.

Note 1: Admin name was Hussein Ilya. I'm just a normal player of GRP. I'm not a good Turfer/shooter because have been using SIM mobile data packages to run the internet on my devices via hotspot or USB tethering, and I can only run 1 thing at 1 time. My village does not have any Wifi company that's why I use SIM packages. I request the administration team to carefully read my application and Unban me because I am an innocent player and I didnt use any gymbot or any illegal software im ready for PC check or redux check.

Note 2: My English is not so good because it is not my first language so I took the help of google translate to write this application.

Note 3: My ID number is 139784 and my IC name is Its_Shoaib. You can see its punishment history; it's just clean as a crystal.

Note 4: I will give all proofs of my setup and the internet connection.

Note 5 : I know that this application contains too much off topic stuff but it's mandatory to prove that I'm innocent.

Thank You For Reading This Application

Best Regard:
Muhammad Shoaib

Its_Shoaib

Player
Player
Sir, Imgur is not responding and my screenshot is not showing up here. Can I upload screenshots to my drive and share the drive link here?

Azan Federal

Player
Player
Sir, Imgur is not responding and my screenshot is not showing up here. Can I upload screenshots to my drive and share the drive link here?
Fr Bro I Also Faced The Same Thing But I Got Unban Just Pray U will also get unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom