Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected C.E.O (Leader) of LifeInvader | Deepanshu Goyal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepanshu Goyal

Player
Player
Information

1. My name IRL: Deepanshu Goyal
2. My age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. My Discord: deepanshugoyal27
6. My Nickname: Deepanshu Goyal
7. My ID: 84143

Additional Information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

2. Why do I want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Vast Experience: I have served as CEO (Leader) for one term, COO(Deputy) for one term, DD, HOD for 2 terms on another server (I left all of them now to just focus on Grand RP and try to make it best). This extensive experience has provided me with a deep understanding of organizational work and leadership strategies needed in LifeInvader.

Passion for Innovation: My passion lies in pushing the boundaries of advertising, creative content, and news. I am eager to implement innovative ideas that will set LifeInvader apart from the competition and continually attract a larger audience although everyone already wants to be a part of this organization.

Strategic Vision: I have a strategic vision for LifeInvader that focuses on growth, excellence, and adaptability. My aim is to steer the organization towards new opportunities and ensure it remains at the forefront of the industry. I have a new idea or we can say concept which I will only reveal to the admins in the interview and this will also take LifeInvader to its next level more than it is now.

Commitment to Team Development: I am dedicated to the development and well-being of my team. By fostering a collaborative and supportive environment, I ensure that every member can thrive and contribute to our collective success. I be familiar with all the High Commands and other employees and will provide best services to city.

Proven Leadership: My leadership skills have been honed through multiple high-level roles. I have consistently demonstrated my ability to lead teams effectively, make informed decisions, and maintain high morale among members. Everyone who has experienced my leadership always appreciate me for my leadership skills and wants to work as I do.

Focus on Excellence: My goal is to maintain and elevate LifeInvader's reputation. I am committed to ensuring our organization achieves and sustains a high level of excellence in all our endeavors. I will never let LifeInvader's reputation get down, instead I will help increase it more and more.

Helping Citizens: I have a strong desire to help citizens and improve their lives through our work. By providing valuable content and services, I aim to make a positive impact on the community. I will build LifeInvader as a organization which all of the citizens want to be a part and will help people as much as possible and being humble with them.

New Concepts (Ideas): I have 2-3 more new ideas which will literally let LifeInvader increase its demand, reputation and the joy or we can say excitement to join it because they are much interesting and helpful ideas.

3. My advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Collaborative Events: Hosting regular events that bring together different organizations and members to collaborate on creative projects and RolePlay scenarios. This will enhance community bonds and engagement.

Performance Reviews: Implementing periodic performance reviews to provide constructive feedback and recognize outstanding contributions. This will motivate members to continually improve and stay committed.

Mentorship Program: Establishing a mentorship program where seasoned members guide newcomers. This will facilitate skill transfer, build confidence, and integrate new members more effectively.

As I have stated, I have left all servers in which I had experience of LifeInvader and they all worked the same. So please consider it, now I am stick to Grand RP and working hard for being best and making server best.

Also, in my first forum of EN3. I by mistake put my IRL age 19 but for real its 17. In my last application of LI I had put the real one only (17). In first, 19 was put by mistake.

Thank You for considering me as an applicant, I would love to serve the city with my leadership and help everyone.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Leader Blacklisted for Deceiving Admins on Applications​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom