Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Avocado Dreamer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2024
Time of violation
11:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5l0Y__mNSuA?si=MRyDlWcGCcwo2wgD

DevilEagle

Player
with all due respect i came to seize the money printing machine which was in your fam house. and it is allowed to shoot

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
hellfir brother idk there was machine or not i just cam in game and came out from house and u killed give pov of printing machine and forit u have to give demand

Skull Outlaw

the man who always stands with truth
Player
in mails vc u can see that the guys know that they r getting killed due to money machine this guy is pretending as he dont know anything about the situation and its clear metagaming

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
Outlaw brother i am not talking to u and cant u see there is no one of my fam at house they were at an atm robbery they were talking about that and if u have pov your friend give me that he killed my members and yes again i didnt talk to u i am engaged in conversation with hellfire

Last edited:

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
Give pov that your friend killed my members or give pov of money machine i just cam to game and he killed me i didnt knew there was machine or not if there would be so i would fight and when there is machine at that time also demand is important u have to give demand

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
giv pov of atm robbery then i might believe u
Outlaw my bro if u think your friend was killing my members say him to give pov how can i give pov of my members i can give mine only which i gave and u can see that no one of my members are outside the fam house why would i lie xd

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
No overlay in POV
Hellfire u wrote 3 times no over lay dont spam that my bro coz there are all overlays if u can see only then xd please now kust accept u did rdm and u will get punished dont try to swim while drowning my brother and if u wanna talk come to mails then dont spam the forum (realmanhulk) mails

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
Nice meta gaming
Yes gobline brother i accept i was in a vc but i was not giving any in character information at there u can see my mic is also off no one is giving me info of fam house attacker and not im giving but the decision will be of respected admin coz i was in vc he can give me meta gaming but the problem is that i can accept my mistake but your friend cant😂 even if there was a money machine which i dont know then also demand is compulsory u can ask admin in city

DevilEagle

Player
If there is a money machine and 2 of your friends were already protecting it and attacking me then i dont think it is compulsory to give demand what do you expect when your friends were already firing do you expect me to give you separate warning that brother please leave this area let me kill your friends first?? I was there for taking the machine. Your friend also died there even my friend also died there who came with me

DevilEagle

Player
Hellfire u wrote 3 times no over lay dont spam that my bro coz there are all overlays if u can see only then xd please now kust accept u did rdm and u will get punished dont try to swim while drowning my brother and if u wanna talk come to mails then dont spam the forum (realmanhulk) mails
then why dont you just accept this is waste of time coz u guys had money printing machine iam sure there must be a way to check the location of machine at given time of POV you guys just couldnt protect it from us and trying to make fake RDM forums thats it

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
u know what just cry u didnt even kill 1 of my friend u also know they were robbing atm i cam in game came outside and u killed me then u meet at atm u also know that u came at atm where we were robbing just lie for a single rdm

Skull Outlaw

the man who always stands with truth
Player
Outlaw my bro if u think your friend was killing my members say him to give pov how can i give pov of my members i can give mine only which i gave and u can see that no one of my members are outside the fam house why would i lie xd
they said that they died and only 1 person is there out and that 1 person killed them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom