Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved VDM | ID 402731 , 358096 , 416834 , 341205

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
snkeek_grandazi
Suspect ID
402731 358096 416834
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2024
Time of violation
18:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdK1jDrbfks

Sync

Player
Player
Rammed intentionally into us twice before telling us to pull over and the rams werent just little small rams u can see how much the first ram took us
402731 , 358096 , 416834 , 341205

Last edited:

Adam bailey

Player
Player
so i can see your talking on discord but do not have the overlay active this means you are not recording all overlays and also meta gaming.

Sync

Player
Player
so i can see your talking on discord but do not have the overlay active this means you are not recording all overlays and also meta gaming.
i am recording the whole screen but the discord overlay isnt active for some reason its glitchy , also tf is is meta gaming , also im using geforce experience and u can see when i recorded it so it means im recording my whole screen

Last edited:

Adam bailey

Player
Player
i am recording the whole screen but the discord overlay isnt active for some reason its glitchy , also tf is is meta gaming , also im using geforce experience and u can see when i recorded it so it means im recording my whole screen
Your sharing ic information to your friend in the discord call. That’s what meta gaming is.

Sync

Player
Player
we didnt share anything i was talking to the person thats in the car the other 2 were doing their own shit , like if u cant understand what we're saying dont go out there and start talking about it

Sync

Player
Player
Your sharing ic information to your friend in the discord call. That’s what meta gaming is.
we didnt share anything i was talking to the person thats in the car the other 2 were doing their own shit , like if u cant understand what we're saying dont go out there and start talking about it

Adam bailey

Player
Player
We will see what the admin says.

Adam bailey

Player
Player
Because from what I see in the forum you are : meta gaming, doing fear rp (not pulling over) and UB driving

Sync

Player
Player
Because from what I see in the forum you are : meta gaming, doing fear rp (not pulling over) and UB driving
we did pull over when u told us to or idk if youre with them or not , also where is the ub driving , also u dont understand our language so u cant talk about meta gaming , if we get punished for meta gaming means they didnt ask an arabic mod to review what we said which is wrong

Adam bailey

Player
Player
we did pull over when u told us to or idk if youre with them or not , also where is the ub driving , also u dont understand our language so u cant talk about meta gaming , if we get punished for meta gaming means they didnt ask an arabic mod to review what we said which is wrong
That’s not my problem.

Louis.Freeway

Player
Player
They shouldn’t have to your in an english server speaking foreign language nice try tho

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Approved

ID 358096 & ID 341205 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 416823 will receive a punishment for Meta Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom