Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Laswell

CEO of Laswell Corp.
Player
fVa9uP2.jpeg

Information
Your name IRL: Berkay Kaya
Your age: IRL25 / IC 41
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 5-7 hour, more than 10 hours on weekends
Your Discord: berkaykya
Your Nickname: Ryan Laswell
Your ID: 35598

Additional Information:

1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

Since I first arrived in this city, FIB has always captured my attention. I've been actively involved in the organization for a long time, especially at high levels. Now, I believe it's time for change, and I’m ready to step into the leadership role. I understand FIB’s inner workings, and I’m confident that I can fix the problems it’s currently facing.

FIB has recently drifted away from its true goals. Corruption has increased, favoritism has become common, and the organization has failed to protect the city as it should. Under my leadership, I will restore order. I’ll make sure that agents receive fair treatment and that rules are followed strictly. FIB will once again be a respected organization.

One of my primary goals is to rebuild trust by ensuring bonuses are paid on time and fairly, especially departmental bonuses. Many agents have been demotivated because of unpaid bonuses, and this needs to change. I will take personal responsibility for calculating and distributing them. This will encourage more activity across all departments, not just during raids.

I also plan to break the FIB’s record of 59 gang raids, and I’ll make CID, the heart of FIB, a top priority. I have significant experience in CID, and I will divide the department into teams that will generate case files every day. This will increase efficiency and effectiveness in tackling crime.

FIB has been shut down third time, which has negatively affected the city and caused agents to feel lost and exhausted. I want to bring stability back to the organization. With the right leadership, FIB can return to its former strength, and I’m ready to lead this transformation. I will make sure FIB works harmoniously with other organizations and remains a force that truly protects the city.

3.Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- Under my leadership, every agent will use the /me, /do, and /try commands for all arrests and RP situations to enhance the roleplay experience i will work with other - organizations to develop skirmish RP using special tactics to improve our approach.
- All agents must use the /me command when connecting to the PDA.
- I will review each agent's bodycam footage from patrols to ensure proper RP is followed. I will provide feedback and correct any mistakes to maintain high standards.
- Agents who misuse RP will face severe penalties to ensure better roleplay quality.
- Making sure all agents are motivated and having fun
- We will do meeting every week at FIB HQ on what has been done for that week.
- Only knowledgeable individuals will be recruited into FIB. HR will provide detailed training to those without knowledge to prevent mistakes. Additionally, I will ensure that
- HR offers excellent training, including vehicle use, attack tactics, defense tactics, and other educational programs at the FIB HQ.
- Agents will be required to state their badge number before speaking on the radio. I will make sure that radio communication is actively used and that everyone’s communication skills are effective.
- We will conduct daily raids using varied tactics to keep the RP engaging. I will prepare special tactics for these events and ensure all rules are followed.
- FIB agents will maintain professionalism and avoid toxicity. They will handle any negative situations with respect and professionalism, keeping the focus on proper RP.

RnqgxJt.png

My bonus system
Store Rob/Gun Store: $7500
HS: $5000
Subs: $45.000
ACC/BANK: $25.000
Informant/Vehilce theft: $30.000
Prisom Protect: $30.000
BM RAID/GANG RAID: $50.000
My depermant bonus system
CID:
af7jZCv.png