Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Summer Fade
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2024
Time of violation
2:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SwqAcUBOQsU

Summer Fade

Player
Player
All in POV: I was just standing there talking with a friend not even knowing who was around and I said eww about something we were talking about ... Then this girl (34592) just randomly thought I was talking about her so she started ear raping me while being toxic and then her friend (285313) in the pink p1 ran me over twice for no reason

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
&&& summer you go around any female you don’t like and constantly say “ewwww” or “it smells like fish” like your fkn 7 yrs old smh why are you trying to deceive admins by saying you weren’t saying ew to us? Post the pov before to show your conversation and what you replied ew to. You won’t. You said it to us because you have low self esteem, which we can all see why, and your trying to make yourself feel better thru a game. Stop being a bully and you won’t get it back

Summer Fade

Player
Player
&&& summer you go around any female you don’t like and constantly say “ewwww” or “it smells like fish” like your fkn 7 yrs old smh why are you trying to deceive admins by saying you weren’t saying ew to us? Post the pov before to show your conversation and what you replied ew to. You won’t. You said it to us because you have low self esteem, which we can all see why, and your trying to make yourself feel better thru a game. Stop being a bully and you won’t get it back
What's funny about this is that I didn't even see you nor topaz there I was talking to Kye about something and I said we it wasn't even directed towards you which makes this even funnier that you just assume shit grow up bubbles no one is your fan LMAO ps I don't metagame and go off of peoples 🆔 sorry but if you are not important to me I don't take the time to remember it 🤣 😂

Summer Fade

Player
Player
What's funny about this is that I didn't even see you nor topaz there I was talking to Kye about something and I said we it wasn't even directed towards you which makes this even funnier that you just assume shit grow up bubbles no one is your fan LMAO ps I don't metagame and go off of peoples 🆔 sorry but if you are not important to me I don't take the time to remember it 🤣 😂
And it wasn't something in game I was saying ew to 🤣

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Lmao sure summer sure that’s why you hang around boys in game that are the same age as your son, weirdo. Get a life.
I don't go around saying well you are a mother of three ooc but act like a 16 high school girl with highschool drama so don't bring my son into this thank you and goodbye 👋

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
I don't go around saying well you are a mother of three ooc but act like a 16 high school girl with highschool drama so don't bring my son into this thank you and goodbye 👋
Lmao I’m not a mother of three, there you go with false rumors smh just cause your 50000 pounds and you get attention from dudes in a game that have never had a girl friend irl you think your cute xD hahaha where’s your sons father?? Damn L. A grown ass woman hanging around with all minors all day. Weird ass pedo fr

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Btw you are the one who said you were a mother of 3 if you can't remember back in March and another thing you have never met me nor seen me so apparently you are self reflecting at this point but enjoy what's coming to you girl lol

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
Btw you are the one who said you were a mother of 3 if you can't remember back in March and another thing you have never met me nor seen me so apparently you are self reflecting at this point but enjoy what's coming to you girl lol
I said mother of two, because you tried to say you were more of a mother because your kid was 11 lol you’re the one not remembering right. Weirdo. also you should get your son to play since you already play with people his age xD that way you can spend more time with him instead of grp dating every dude in city xd until they end up divorcing you

Summer Fade

Player
Player
Even funnier that I have never told you my son's age and another thing Cappy and Ezekiel are no where near 11 lmao I wouldn't let my "11yr old" play a game like this especially when there are toxic ass people in it like you 🤣 😂 but hope you continue on

BubblesMazoku4Life<3

Mrs.ChrisMazoku<3
Player
Even funnier that I have never told you my son's age and another thing Cappy and Ezekiel are no where near 11 lmao I wouldn't let my "11yr old" play a game like this especially when there are toxic ass people in it like you 🤣 😂 but hope you continue on
Ok pedo xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom