Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fear RP + Power Gaming | 179298,335680,127317

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Demon Agam
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2024
Time of violation
5:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O0S0uR4MUc

ZetasMoaz

Player
Player
ahgaahahahhaahahahaajajajahahaajah aint no way xddd
i like the MG
Next time read city rules before start crying

Aiden longg

Player
Player
not fear to when ur cars at no point in the pov where anywhere close to be able to pull us over everytime one car got close the other drove away so tell me at what point that is power gaming or fearrp

Aiden longg

Player
Player
And also to add onto the pov the first demand u gave at the atm u had 1 car the second one 1 car and the third one u we’re too far away

AgamMittal

Player
Player
O
not fear to when ur cars at no point in the pov where anywhere close to be able to pull us over everytime one car got close the other drove away so tell me at what point that is power gaming or fearrp
Power gaming is when only thee cops kill 4 people

AgamMittal

Player
Player
And I am not doing meta gaming as my nvedia recorder record in game voice as well as Microphone voice

ZetasMoaz

Player
Player
it not fear rp or pg we are 3 and you are 4 , in chiron its me im FIB undercover and you leader of unofficial family doing metagaming please dear admin notice that he deserved punishment and Demons family deserved family warning. thank you

AgamMittal

Player
Player
And the cops also deserve punishment for fear rp as we are giving reminds close to them they ignore adg power gaming also as they shoot us as we were 4

Aiden longg

Player
Player
And the cops also deserve punishment for fear rp as we are giving reminds close to them they ignore adg power gaming also as they shoot us as we were 4
both cars at the same time were not close enough maybe 1 car but in that case i couldve just out and shot u but i didnt and we can shoot with 3 people when u are 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom