Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Elson_Fuchr
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2024
Time of violation
8:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ipxLgp2hrQc

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
  • ID 311836 and 404931 broke Ghetto Rule 1.7 All gang members must wear top and pants of their gang`s color | Demorgan 180 min
  • (can't see IDs but you can check kill log and see) Multiple Ballas gang members + other strangers (idk who those ppl who shot me are) shot in a GZ breaking GZ 1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited /Warn
    • Car Wash is a business so I'm pretty sure it's a GZ.

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
U was killed at red zone it shows revive moment at second full pov on ur right side writed red zone. ure not inside the car wash ure on the middle of road. But guys who shot u down they are shooting from GZ from carwash zone ... this is rulebreak.
To admins, that guy with id 404931 was invited to gang by me
Rn persons who robbing u not online to get some povs to check how it was, maybe it is visual bug, impossible that 2 peoples same time without gang clothes and no1 cant see it ...

- here is proves

But as u can see i said he needs to get 1 more interview before he can get any ranks ups ... RN some1 gave him rank 6 - and i cant check who did it
But im ready to get that warning to myself not to gang please. This was my mistake by inviting.
there was 50/50 and i assume in few days he will learn with team where many gang members already experienced.
kind regards Nikkie id 117047 Ballas HC ...

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
U was killed at red zone it shows revive moment at second full pov on ur right side writed red zone. ure not inside the car wash ure on the middle of road. But guys who shot u down they are shooting from GZ from carwash zone ... this is rulebreak.
To admins, that guy with id 404931 was invited to gang by me
Rn persons who robbing u not online to get some povs to check how it was, maybe it is visual bug, impossible that 2 peoples same time without gang clothes and no1 cant see it ...

- here is proves

But as u can see i said he needs to get 1 more interview before he can get any ranks ups ... RN some1 gave him rank 6 - and i cant check who did it
But im ready to get that warning to myself not to gang please. This was my mistake by inviting.
there was 50/50 and i assume in few days he will learn with team where many gang members already experienced.
kind regards Nikkie id 117047 Ballas HC ...
He is in gang regardless and helping rob, GZ 1.1 is not for killing me, it's for them fighting in a carwash which is GZ.

KaaZaa

Player
He is in gang regardless and helping rob, GZ 1.1 is not for killing me, it's for them fighting in a carwash which is GZ.
doesnt matter in game possible also visual bugs , and we try to get some info from guys who was at that robbing...
when i tag org , admins saying wrong format, cause u need to tag ids , u tagged id 0 but at pov we know ids right?
is something personal with gang ? or u want to gang get warning cause u lost that 3 guns ?

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
doesnt matter in game possible also visual bugs , and we try to get some info from guys who was at that robbing...
when i tag org , admins saying wrong format, cause u need to tag ids , u tagged id 0 but at pov we know ids right?
is something personal with gang ? or u want to gang get warning cause u lost that 3 guns ?
i know better than to target orgs, i simply reported because i saw a rule break so i’m reporting it. Also, there are too many ID’s to be put in the title so as forum format is instructed, i put 0000

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
if anything, i think there’s something you have personally against me, you think it’s funny to be making rude jokes and reacting with laughing reactions to your friend’s off topic messages

KaaZaa

Player
if anything, i think there’s something you have personally against me, you think it’s funny to be making rude jokes and reacting with laughing reactions to your friend’s off topic messages
idk who u are , i didnt saying nothing about targeting but there enough space for ids ....
Approved - Rdm + Fl in Rp + Mixing IC OOC 404608+413941+118084+361093+383717 - for example like here
or here

Just dont think about ure smartest one, be simple is a key

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
either way, let the admin review this, i’m not sure who you are ink are to be replying to a forum if you aren’t related to the report. Your id is not here, nor were either of you POV requested here

KaaZaa

Player
some ids can’t be seen since it was in the car wssh and can only be seen from admins through kill logs as said in my first message
u need to tag ids what u have and last add 0000 this is fair )

That guy is our gang Deputy he is involved to any discussion about gang or where gang was tagged , he has correct gustion , cause side sounds higher that game sounds , or did u reworked video ? do make game sounds lower and add some rulebreaks like guy didnt said searching u or stealing ur cash? ..

Do not need to fight ... u did what u did , and we waiting for proves from gang members its not an a visual bug we also make some punishments inside gang for situation. Its personally my mistake as well ...

Elson Fuchr

Player
Player
LMAO why would i edit the video😂 i js don’t put my game audio at 100% because there’s ppl in the game with very loud mics, u can turn it up if u want. I recorded with NVIDIA as u can clearly see with the top right icon. And even if he is a deputy, is typing “Are you watching an ASMR stream in the background?” on-topic to u?
u need to tag ids what u have and last add 0000 this is fair )

That guy is our gang Deputy he is involved to any discussion about gang or where gang was tagged , he has correct gustion , cause side sounds higher that game sounds , or did u reworked video ? do make game sounds lower and add some rulebreaks like guy didnt said searching u or stealing ur cash? ..

Do not need to fight ... u did what u did , and we waiting for proves from gang members its not an a visual bug we also make some punishments inside gang for situation. Its personally my mistake as well ...

KaaZaa

Player
LMAO why would i edit the video😂 i js don’t put my game audio at 100% because there’s ppl in the game with very loud mics, u can turn it up if u want. I recorded with NVIDIA as u can clearly see with the top right icon. And even if he is a deputy, is typing “Are you watching an ASMR stream in the background?” on-topic to u?
U spamming alot for no sense... if u dont understand question that means for u off but because all who look at pov can direct see game sounds low , and u dont asking what did u said ? or u didnt make DC sounds lower , but u can do it in discord any time ( u know that right?) and u dont type in chat any thing about what u guys asking , means u hear them good =) * maybe they ask ur phone number ? or to take off ur clothes?) u can modify it and only u can know whyu did it ? some peoples reporting for 1 gun whole gang for no reason just because mad.

I repeat again im not for fight here , first message was correct and clear at explanation of situation all other its just u make offtops , if u have more to show do it , just do not spam. We waiting for gang members to check if it is real rulebreak, if admins make decion before we get some proves we can appeal it later, but it is not ur business , just take a break please , dont need to answer or spam here just because u have super pov with big chance to give a warning to ballas ... we not disappear after this report. Thats all what u need also to know.

Rifat White Sle Azy Escobar Shakespeare King Specter. Saif Khan any1 can close this tread till any admin will check it ?

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
AWVMkDq.png

You nailed the theme tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom