Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB) | Sam Seagal

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Seagal

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Samiul Islam Riyad
2. Your age IRL : 19 years
3. Time zone : GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : .pr1m3_
6. Your Nickname : Sam Seagal
7. Your ID : 55249

Additional Information

Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

In the city, my role play being a LEO started from SAHP during Bob Verlice term as a trooper. I enjoyed the rp as a SAHP officer, learned the functionalities of SAHP where it taught me from issuing fines to arresting, collecting evidences. Later on based on my activity, I was appointed as a Head of Human Resources Department which also created scope for me to learn more rp rules and knowledge about the servers and also key works of SAHP. Later on for some personal issues I left the rp and joined back SAHP again as a Senior Detective during Sinister Sin ( Sinister Seagal ) term. Working with them I met with a lot of good and experienced rp players and learned a lot of things. For my activity I was being appointed as a Head of Highway Patrol department. By the time, I was appointed as a Deputy Sheriff in his second term. This opportunity gave me deep ideas about how to run an organization. I got to know with a good number of people gathered as a team moved to FIB after finishing the last term successfully with Hiko. I stayed there as a Federal Commander for one term that enriched my knowledge about FIB a lot, growing my interest to work being a FIB agent again.

Among the three law enforcing organization (LSPD/SAHP/FIB), FIB is a bit exceptional and thrilling as they not only need to participate in events (scripted and unscripted) but also specifically they need to collect evidences against criminal organization and also doing undercover works like arresting someone for breaking laws in city being undercover which creates a scope for them to enjoy the role play as a detective. And I want to ensure that most of them at least learn and enjoy the general perspectives of being a detective.

Departments are one of the most important criteria within an organization to run it smoothly. I want to create the opportunities for the FIB agents to enjoy the departmental roleplay widely.

Departments :
  • Human Resources
  • Internal Affairs
  • Criminal Investigation Department
  • Special Operation
  • Joint Terrorism Task Force
3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

- One of the most important thing is role play commands. Till now I have seen most of the people don’t use the roleplay commands properly in some serious situations. So I will make sure they use proper role play commands which will enhance the roleplay mostly.

- Training is one of the important thing in every organization to ensure that people within the organization remains vigilance towards the rules and enjoy the rp. I will make the new comers trained up properly with distinctive phases to enhance their knowledge about the procedure being a FIB agent.

- Promotion and bonuses are parts to encourage the people to gain satisfaction for roleplay as a FIB agent. I will ensure a good bonus system and will ensure fair promotional system for all of them which will encourage them to engage in more rp situations.

Overview Of Bonus System :
  • Scripted Events : 20K Each Events
  • Unscripted Events : 10K Each Events
- Engaging in communication with other organization is one of the crucial part of role play in the city and as a Director, I will be running FIB smoothly with all other organizations ensuring that people from FIB engage in role play with other organization in various situations.

- Lastly I want the FIB not to be an organization only but also a community where everyone will respect each other avoiding toxicity and also maintain good relationship with each other.

At the end thank you very much for reviewing my application.

Arj Pluxury

"Be afraid if i took a complaint against you"
Player
Rejected
Put time and effort on making your own application without copy pasting from others.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom