Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kevin_Castro
Administrators nickname
Freija_Jinn
Date
Sep 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.imghippo.com/i/h9JCS1725969959.png

Kevin_Castro

Player
Player
Subject: Request for Review of Ban.

I am writing to address a recent incident involving my role as a Lance Corporal in the LSPD. While on duty, I was robbed by a group on the highway. They demanded that I drop everything, and as I complied, we were in the midst of a circle of officers who were preparing to open fire. During this situation, one of the officers began shooting while I was still dropping my items. Overwhelmed and frightened, I started to run, which I believe is a natural reaction in such circumstances.

Unfortunately, I received a warning related to the use of 9 taser ammo and a shotgun ammo. I did not have the opportunity to drop these items before being penalized. In my frustration, I used inappropriate language towards Freija Jinn, for which I am deeply sorry. I have since apologized directly to Freija and regret my actions.

Given the context and my subsequent apology, I kindly request that you reconsider the 7-day ban imposed on me. I fully understand the severity of my actions and assure you that this will not happen again.

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
He seems to be aware of his mistake on my opinion.
Last desicion up to alex or james

Jaguar997

Player
Player
Hello, I am Jaguar Castro, one of the LPSD officers and Kevin's partner. When we received a message that Kevin was being robbed, of course we immediately arrived. When the shooting started Kevin did the right thing, ran away and stood behind the wall because he didn't get shot. What do you think when the shooting began, he had to continue to throw away what he was asked to do or saved his self and covered something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom