Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel sword

Sheriff
Leader
99-997659_echo-1a-san-andreas-highway-patrol-banner-san.png

Information

Your name IRL: Yash Akash Velhal
Your age: 26 (28-JAN-99)
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 7 - 8 Hours daily.
Your Discord: yashvelhal
Your Nickname: Juli Parkar
Your ID: 30373

Additional information
1. Leader of
San Andreas Highway Patrol ( SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1) I have been playing on the server form many time and i have experience in mostly all legal organization and also in gangs. I mostly know all rule of legal organization and i have many term experience in LSPD,FIB and SAHP i am many time COS in LSPD and i am EX COS in FIB in HR department. So i decided to apply for a leadership. I am most active in legal organization because i like to engage in RP situation like store robbery and hostage situation and many more.

2.2) I want to chose SAHP as a legal organization because i like to perform the situation that SAHP face like border patrolling and highway patrolling ,also they have huge territory to protect and SAHP headquarter are nearest to Ng base so our responsibility to protect Ng also.

2.3) I will hire best of best COS of HR , IA , HWP and SPEC OPS my aim is to all agents will get roles and logs under 5min and all agent belongs to a department and all units attend all events and hire good and active agent for SPEC OPS and i will give every unit a chance. #nofavoritism.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1.1) I'll ensure that, under my command there will be proper use of RP commands because i have seen many leaders are getting warning Due to this specific reason only, i would give out proper training of how to use the PDA. As learned through my time in SAHP, any information not gained IC'ly can be used in the PDA as long as the PDA is pinged to a certain location (License Plate Database/SAHP HQ)

2.2) relationship between SAHP/LSPD/FIB/GOV/NG needs improvement, as we can help each other, we can build case files together, make each others work easier and also host global events together which will bring the whole community together.

3.3)I have been on this server for a long time now and I have noticed that SAHP agents sometimes forget that they are actually supposed to RP instead of abusing their powers and I want to fix that and ensure that it doesn't happen.

*MY RANKING SYSTEM WILL BE*

30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Commissioner
27. Chief of Staff
26. Head of Division
25. Deputy Head of Division
24. Supervisor of Division
---------------- HIGH COMMAND ----------------
23. US Marshal
22. Major
21. Area Commander
20. Captain
19. Lieutenant
18. Executive Sergeant
17. Sergeant
16. Master Corporal
15. Senior Corporal
14. Corporal
13. Detective 3
12. Detective 2
11. Detective 1
10. Junior Detective
09. Master Trooper
08. Senior State Trooper
07. State Trooper 3
06. State Trooper 2
05. State Trooper 1
04. K9 Unit
03. Cadet
02. LOA
---------------- ENLISTED PERSONELS ----------------
01. Suspended
---------------- SUSPENSION ----------------

Best Regards
Juli Parkar

Mike Wolfe

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for SAHP interview!

The interview will take place on Saturday, 14/09/2024 at 17:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 24 hours.
Hisham Bishop (shtith)
Mike Wolfee (akanss)
Zoro Hellking (zoro237)
Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom