Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Seagal

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL : Samiul Islam Riyad
2. Your age IRL : 19 years
3. Time zone : GMT +6:00
4. Average online per day : 6 hours
5. Your Discord : .pr1m3_
6. Your Nickname : Sam Seagal
7. Your ID : 55249

Additional information:

Leader of Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

Firstly I want to state that, I have started to work as a leo from SAHP. For my hardship and fast learning capabilities facilitated me to be the Deputy Sheriff in SAHP. Afterwards I joined FIB and as I already know how to collect evidence and manage them, I fortunately got to be the Federal Commander and experienced FIB for one term. I also joined GOV and worked as a lawyer for a few days which enlightened me with the part of legislation of the state, got me to know how the state legal organizations work. And in the meantime I found FIB as one of the most important law enforcement organizations because of its diversified work fields to enforce law and control crimes within the state. The experiences I have gathered have made me confident to lead FIB .

As I have already said, FIB is the crucial organization among LEO’s in the city in the perspective of defending the city from crimes. It takes the major responsibility to organize raids against criminal groups gathering evidence and also do undercover operations to minimize the crime rate within the city. I would like to take the responsibility to ensure these activities are carried on with full enthusiasm and professionalism. I would like to implement tactics and strategies in case of any situations that will lead my team to engage in the best way to neutralize any threats not only in received 911 calls but also in different scripted and unscripted events.

It is impossible for only FIB to control crimes and enforce laws within the city. Because of this the urge of communicating with other law enforcing organizations comes ahead. And to fill this essentials I would like to take initiatives to train up FIB agents in such a way so that they communicate with LSPD, SAHP, NG and GOV in order to implement the supportive tactics with them resulting in a good relationship within the intra legal organizations. I hope in the end it will result in the outcome of helping each other in most of the situations keeping arms in hands.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Radio codes are the important communication medium within each and every leo organization. Dispatching these codes through the radio not only reduces the time to deliver the messages but also makes the messages distinctive. It's basic training for all leos to go through the codes to communicate properly and easily. Thus it would be the first priority for me to train up and familiarize each and every fib agent with these radio codes.

There will be 5 departments namely with the permission of curators :
  1. Human Resources
  2. Internal Affairs
  3. Criminal Investigation Department
  4. Joint Terrorism Task Force
  5. Special Response Team
I would like to assign each of the departments with their curator and will enforce proper tasks and ensure these to be done which will increase the roleplay widely through departments.

I will emphasize on using rp commands like me, do, try and todo. These commands are important to initiate a better rp environment. These commands also reveal the details of small rp motions. From attending events to arresting someone these commands enhance all those little actions within the rp environment.

Initiating the internal departments to do activity checks and furthermore communicate with the human resources department to recommend the person for promotion will also improve the rp within the departments as I think. And it will also improve the bonding and working activity within the organizations resulting in a fair promotion system.

Bonus system :

Scripted events: 15K
Unscripted events: 10k

Thank you very much for reviewing my application.

Regards,
Sam Seagal.

Kevin Ford

Curator of FIB
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for FIB interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday, 12/09/2024 at 18:00 ST (Server Time)

You can contact :
Chanush Movva
Arj Pluxury
Can Snow
𝐊𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐃

For any question regarding to interview or application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom