Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Ghoul Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoul

Player
Player
Information
1. Vrushabh Bangde
2. 25 ( 19 OOC )
3. GMT+5:30
4. 4-5 hours
5. ghoul_105
6. Ghoul Sensei
7. 305504

My Experience in State Organizations:
1x COS OF ALL DEPARTMENTS ( Gustav Hill's term )
1x HOD OF HRT SAHP ( Fateh grand's term )
2x DHOD OF HRT SAHP ( Lola Swordthain's term )
1x WATCH COMMANDER OF HRT LSPD ( Andy Bank's term )
1x 00 AGENT FIB ( Jayy jodd's term )
1x DHOD OF UC FIB ( Satriko Narcos term )
1x DHOD OF UC FIB ( tobi west's term )
1x DHOD OF UC SAHP ( Seven Soul's term )
1x COLONEL NG ( Aami Shakespeare's term )

Additional information
1. Leader of
San Andreas Highway Patrol. (SAHP)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization?
Firstly when I came to the city, SAHP was my first ever Organization which I joined under the glorious leadership of Lola Swordthain then I stayed in her term till the very end but during the term I didn't take it seriously but slowly I started to take things seriously and started to work harder and after a long time of my hardwork and slowly climbing the ranks I was promoted to DHOD of HRT and the term was pretty fun and amazing from the very beginning, plus all the things which are performed and essential for LEO's I learned from here and spent 2 good terms here as my first LEO org. Then after the disband I joined LSPD in Andy Banks term then went to FIB under the great Director Satriko Narcos and learnt a lot of new things there but I never felt the same as I used to be in SAHP, so I decided In would like to continue the legacy of the past leaders and make the next 2 terms of SAHP even more fun and professional than earlier.

I have seen all the phases of SAHP starting from towie to Head Of Department so I have a very better understanding of how the org works for each and everyone and every scenario and how org works and with my past experiences in all the LEO orgs I have been I think I can take SAHP to a next level where it will be the most fun, exciting and professional org someone has ever seen.

I have never been a leader of an org before but I have been a HC ( High Command ) in almost every org SAHP, LSPD, FIB, NG, EMS so I have a very better view and idea of how orgs work so I think I will be a good leader and treat everyone fairly and with respect.

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

So first of all I have a tons of advice on how to improve RP in the Organization,

Back in Lola's term we used to make sure that the office in Sandy Shores is always filled with at least 2 people I would like to bring it back so these units can be always ready and on standby for FZ raids and Prison breaks plus they will also patrol the local area in every 20-30 minutes to make sure there are no law breakers.

We will be carrying out patrols every 10-20 mins with 2-3 convoys to make sure there are no robberies happening and no civilian is getting harassed by gangs or Unoff families.

We will always try to make sure we are conducting atleast 2 checkpoints everyday one at morning time and one at night time so by this way we can increase the RP to the fullest and keep the paleto bay always safe from criminals and a safe and happy place for everyone.

I will personally make sure that only 4 units will stay at hq 2 for insurance and 1 HC and HRT unit so we wont have any problem if there is a need for any HC for query or HR for hiring and rest all the units will be either on patrolling or either in the Sandy Shores County Sheriff office.

I will make sure that the PR department will organize atleast 2 PR events daily so that we can have strong relations with the people of Paleto Bay and earn their trust.

Departments I would like to keep in my term:-

1) Human Resources and Training (HRT):- This department will be my most important and the backbone of my org because everything a new unit learns he/she learns from a HR so I will make sure that all of my HRT units are professional and know everything and should be updated to everything new happening in the city so I will personally keep an eye on HRT department and every single unit which they will train.

2) Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T):- This department will be the who will engage first in every hostage or store robbery if anyone is being robbed they will be the one to reach on the situation first and then respond according to the current situation I will select the best of the best units from the whole organization and teach them the strategies on how to react on each and every situation and how to proceed later on.

3) Internal Affairs (IA):- This department is a must to ensure that everything in the department is going all according to the rules and make sure no one is breaking them for their own benefits, I will make sure this department does a daily bodycam check and licenses and BGC (Background check) on every unit in the org to ensure all the units are up to date and make sure that no favoritism or corruption is being by high commands or any other units.

4) Public Relations (PR):- This is the department which will ensure that the relations with the public are at the top this deps main work will be to organize PR events for public so that SAHP and civilians will have a bonding and trust each other.

5) Undercover (UC):- This department will always make sure that each and every evidence is collected of the illegal activities performed by gangs and Unoff Families and the evidences will be re-checked by FIB to increase the RP between FIB and SAHP so this way we will also gain FIB's trust and they will use our evidences in their works.

My chain of command will be:-

Ranks
30. Sheriff
29. Undersheriff
28. Assistant Sheriff/District Attorney
27. Head Of Department
26. Deputy Head Of Department
25. US-Marshall
24. Supervisor
⬆High Command⬆
23. Staff Sergeant
22. Sergeant
21. Lieutenant
20. Field Training Officer
⬆Department High Command⬆

19. Lance Corporal
18. Master Corporal
17. Corporal
16. Detective 3
15. Detective 2
14. Detective 1
13. MasterTrooper 3
12. Master Trooper 2
11. Master Trooper 1
10. Senior Trooper 3
09. Senior Trooper 2
08. Senior Trooper 1
07. Trooper 3
06. Trooper 2
05. Trooper 1
04. Towie
03. Probie
02. Trainee
01. Janitor

I would Like to Thank the Curators/Admins for reviewing my application and I hope to prove them that I will be a great leader.

Warm Regard
Ghoul Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom