Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Avocado Dreamer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2024
Time of violation
11:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5l0Y__mNSuA?si=MRyDlWcGCcwo2wgD

Jester Western

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 149281 to provide extended POV (at least 2 min before the situation)
You have 4 hours to do so

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
they said that they died and only 1 person is there out and that 1 person killed them
My love outlaw how will u under stand they were on an atm robbery not at house if your friend got pov of killing them or of machine he have to give here other wise rdm

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
Jester sir u can see i just came into the game i just come out of house how can i give u pov of closed game😂
U should ask that guy for pov that he killed my friend as he said but in acually he didnt killed them coz. No one was there out side or say him to give pov of money machine

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
And jester sir we have to keep all povs for 48 hours and i think 72 hours has been passed so i dont have the pov of opening the game

Avocado Dreamer

Player
Player
they said that they died and only 1 person is there out and that 1 person killed them
Bro this isnt game of words give me pov u didnt even kill a single person except me bro my friend were at atm robbery dont u under stnad provide pov that u killed them just giving me headache i think i shouldnt have open the forum u r just lying 😂and your bio is standing with truth 🙃

Jester Western

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Thread Rejected

The Evidence Provided by Thread Owner Is Not Enough To Explain the Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom