Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Event Plan: Cold-24 Outbreak v/s Antidote GRP-EN3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine Marshal

🙏🏼
Player
Why This Event

“Cold-24 Outbreak v/s Antidote GRP-EN3" is designed to create a fun and engaging experience where various organizations like EMS, NG, and LEOs work together. The event features a scenario where a dangerous virus infects people in a prison, and a team needs to deliver a life-saving antidote while facing challenges from criminal gangs. The goal is to make roleplaying more exciting and realistic, celebrate the important roles of EMS and NG, and give everyone a chance to interact in a memorable way.
file-37BgFrSa3ReZOF4zgS5sQeUU.png

*Representational

Backstory

A dangerous cold outbreak hits the Department of Corrections (DOC). The ex-EMS Chief, who wants revenge on the current EMS Chief, teams up with the Attorney General, who also dislikes the current EMS Chief. The Attorney General gives a bottle of virus-laced water, created by the ex-chief, to a member of a criminal gang. This gang member, who is at the DOC's lawyer's room, spreads the virus when he is processed by an arresting officer.

The virus quickly infects everyone in the DOC, including all the LEOs (LSPD/FIB/SAHP) there. The National Guard (NG) and EMS are the only orgs not affected. As the situation worsens, the NG sets up a convoy to transport EMS personnel and deliver an antidote called "GRP-EN3," which is only with the EMS Chief and his deputies. They plan to test the antidote on the criminal who was the first to get infected.

But the criminal gangs attack the NG convoy to stop them from delivering the antidote. It's uncertain if EMS and NG will make it to the DOC in time or if the gangs will destroy the convoy first.
file-076omlJXEUyAILXLyvq1HEfs.png

*Representational

How it works?

Phase 1:

FIB/LSPD/SAHP catch a suspect trespassing at the DOC and arrest them. The suspect asks for a lawyer, so the Attorney General (AG) arrives at the DOC. The AG brings a water bottle to the suspect in the lawyer’s room. This water bottle is laced with a virus. After the suspect drinks it, they start to feel sick and weak right away.

RP Commands for the Lawyer's Room:
  • For the Criminal:
    • /me coughs violently and shivers, with droplets flying through the air.
    • /try spitting droplets on nearby LEOs. (Do this twice)
  • For the LEOs:
    • /me sneezes and coughs.
    • /do Holds chest and acts sick.
The criminal must do these actions in front of the LEOs. The criminal cannot use medkits or eat food to recover. Their health will act as a timer for the EMS convoy to arrive with the NG and save them. The LEOs, once infected, must spread the infection by asking for IDs and then using the following command (before sending handshake requests):
  • /do shakehands with (officer's name)
This means that the officer they shake hands with is now infected too.

Phase 2:

Meanwhile, at EMS HQ, before the EMS Chief gets into the tanks or ground transportation, they must do the following:
  • /me sanitizes hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer.
  • /do Hands are now clean.
  • /me retrieves the antidote briefcase from storage.
  • /do Places the antidote briefcase carefully into the vehicle.
After the NG convoy successfully reaches the DOC, the EMS Chief will go to the prison cell where the original infected suspect is lying on the ground (showing a sick animation "Convulsion"). The EMS Chief must then follow these steps:

After getting out of the vehicle:
  • /me picks up the antidote briefcase.
  • /do Carefully walks towards the prison.
Once at the prison cell with the suspect:

Step 1:

• /me sanitizes hands again before taking out the antidote.​
  • /do Hands are freshly sanitized.​
Step 2:
  • /me takes out the antidote from the briefcase.​
  • /do Prepares to administer the antidote syringe.
Step 3:
  • /me injects the antidote into the suspect.​
After these steps, the EMS Chief will patch up the suspect. The suspect will start to feel better right after the injection. EMS deputies will check the suspect and confirm that they are safe, and the antidote works.

Then, the EMS Chief will call their team to the DOC and ask them to give the antidote to all the infected units. EMS workers will handle the patching up.

Note: Infected people cannot eat food or use medkits. And NG units can also get infected by other Leos once they reach DOC.

Win Conditions

State Win:
  • If the Antidote team (LEOs/EMS) successfully reaches the infected suspect(s) and administers the antidote, effectively neutralizing the outbreak.
Crime Win:
  • If the Cold-24 Outbreak/Criminal Gangs manage to obstruct the NG EMS convoy, preventing them from reaching the infected suspect(s) and administering the antidote.
Note: The infected suspect(s) are considered neutralized if they are fully treated and declared safe by the EMS team.

Prize

• Winning Side: $1 million (Each Org/Gang) + Verbal Removal/Pass
  • Losing Side: Verbal Removal/Pass
Note: This is a suggested prize structure; final details will be determined by the Curators.

Roles
  1. LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers): These are the Leos present in the DOC. They get infected by the virus and struggle to keep control and handle the situation because they are sick.
  2. NG (National Guard): The NG oversees protecting and leading a convoy to bring EMS teams and the antidote to the DOC. They make sure the convoy is safe from attacks by criminal gangs and help get the antidote to where it’s needed.
  3. EMS (Emergency Medical Services): EMS workers create and carry the antidote to stop the virus. They need to get the antidote to the DOC, treat the primary source and infected Leos, and also, declare if the antidote works on the first infected criminal on the departments.
Admins/Curators: I am requesting them to make sure everything runs smoothly. See if they can handle coordination between the orgs, enforce the rules, and fix any problems to ensure everyone has a good experience.

Information

• Your characters' name (IC): Nina Marshal
  • Your in-game ID: 71468
  • Your discord ID: xzaalima

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom