Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bjorn Solid
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Sep 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://hizliresim.com/yefui52

Bjorn Solid

Player
Player
Helllo Mr Sam.
First of all, I apologize for not being able to explain myself well enough in the forum I opened before.
Since my computer has been infected with Trojan and Rat viruses recently, I have downloaded Kaspersky, CCleaner and Malwarebytes applications to my computer because my computer is constantly under attack. Since these applications draw too much power from my processor and graphics card, I regularly experience momentary freezes, lags and game drops on my computer. I didn't edit my POV in any way, it happened due to momentary freezes on my computer, I use Nvidia App as a screen recording app, I experienced a freeze for about 10 seconds, I thought I had dropped out of the game but the freeze went away for a moment and I continued playing the game. I've been playing Grand RP for about 2 years now. I've made a lot of friends here and it helps me get away from the problems of my daily life for a while. I haven't broken any rules during this time. I've participated in as many roleplays and RPs as possible, you can check my punisment history if you want. I'm a very reliable and helpful person on the server. To be honest, I'm happy to be here and I don't want to leave. I shouldn't have been able to participate in the fam war event even though I had such a problem with my computer. I know I'm guilty, I'm sorry for that, I request that my sentence be reduced at least. I trust your justice, I don't want to leave here, I want to participate in new events with my friends after I solve the problem with my computer.

Best Regards Bjorn Solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom