Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soumo Mafiaa
Suspect ID
149315+130346
Date of violation
Sep 8, 2024
Time of violation
16:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gL3sQi4v60o?si=JkRoCzaYe2tkBYUj

Soumo Mafia

Ex. Assistant Director | FIB
Player
GZ 1.3 + SR 5.10 for id-149315, Time of violation is 16:58 and 16:59
GR 6.4 for id-130346 , involving in situation Off Duty, using organisation weapons during that and also giving lift to on duty officer in Personal vehicle

Soumo Mafia

Player
That will be seen by the admins my friend

Last edited:

Soumo Mafia

Player
Why do officer's go running to you out of main barracks to patch you?
Either you are from NG or Your are doing Meta Gaming
and there is CR also From your side at 17:02
More Over How Can The Same Guy with ID-149315 Patch You During A active a Gun Fight

Last edited:

Soumo Mafia

Player
I would Request Respected Aministrator to Ask ID-149315 for the Bodycam of the following Situation

Rage YT

Player
Player
1st think if someone hits you 1 time it is not consider as VDM.

2nd think take an irl example if you are helping an officer and someone shoots you then you are the responsibility of the officer he will take you to hospital or give medical help.

Soumo Mafia

Player
Okay first of all I didn't say vdm I say CR
Second of all inside of NG base every civilian is trespasser in eyes of leos
Third thing how does id 149315 know you are dead on that exact location.
My friend is better you don't try be over smart

Soumo Mafia

Player
Ok My Dear Friend,
According to your Provided Bodycam its clear it is a edited bodycam and Moreover You Are Doing GZ 1.1 TIME-17:01
Secondly if you Found a Tresspasser inside NG down, How can you patch him without cuffing him cause according to rules any civilian or Officer Except NG is not allowed to enter NG without any IC reason and if he does he will be seen as a tresspasser in the Eyes of NG and should be arrested if caught. So That Count as Corruption, GR 6.4

Daring Carter

Player
Player
Ok My Dear Friend,
According to your Provided Bodycam its clear it is a edited bodycam and Moreover You Are Doing GZ 1.1 TIME-17:01
Secondly if you Found a Tresspasser inside NG down, How can you patch him without cuffing him cause according to rules any civilian or Officer Except NG is not allowed to enter NG without any IC reason and if he does he will be seen as a tresspasser in the Eyes of NG and should be arrested if caught. So That Count as Corruption, GR 6.4
he was ex employ he just left NG he was here to talk to something about his NG records and have trust okay and if u think i break 1.1 then listen you can shoot a person after giving him 5 seconds warning

Soumo Mafia

Player
he was ex employ he just left NG he was here to talk to something about his NG records and have trust okay and if u think i break 1.1 then listen you can shoot a person after giving him 5 seconds warning
If you gave me demands provide the bodycam of that because if you are on duty you must have bodycam of every situation

Dom Salvatore

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Thread Reviewed
ID 149315 will receive punishment for GZ 1.3
1.3 For abusing Green zone
Also,
ID 138726 will receive punishment for GZ 1.1
1.1 Green Zone killings are prohibited

The org cannot be punished under State Rule 5.10, nor can the individual be punished under General Rule 6.4 due to insufficient and inconclusive evidence. Requesting POV from the officer is not possible as well because 48 hours have already passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom