Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Avole Badsha

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avole Badsha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Daksh

2. Your age: 16+

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 4-6hours

5. Your Discord: avoleff34

6. Your Nickname: Avole Badsha

7. Your ID: 78059

Additional information

1.Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A) i have been a member of this server for quite some time, and all the rules are known to me. I have also participated in various organizations: SAHP, FIB, GOV, LSPD and gangs. Personally, I have got to know SAHP and I feel it is the organization that I want to be in charge of. I have got experience in the leadership as deputies and COS, and I know all the rules and regulations which will help me in the position of a leader.

B) I want to make sure SAHP keeps up its high standards and is respected by the public. I also want to make SAHP the best organization for RP, which is what we are all here.

C) I have never actually led an organization before, but I have High Command position in every organisation like SAHP, LSPD, FIB, GOV, EMS and Gangs. This gives me good understanding of how to lead an organisation, so I believe I can be a good leader who treats everyone equally.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will tell all HR not to hire anyone who doesn't know the rules, and if they have previous experience, they will still need to go through with an interview.

2. If someone returns after a long break, they must go through with refreshment training.

3. I will make sure that there will a training session every hour so new members can get a slot of training session easily.

4. In highway patrolling, i will make sure 24/7 patrolling with at least 4 cars, with 2 units in each car, and if we see any gang activity, we will immediately plan for a border patrolling.

5. In the IA department, we will look for a strict COS so all units make sure to carry gun licenses and health insurance, and they don't carry any illegal items.

6. In Spec OPS, we will make sure that all active units attend every event and a good Spec OPS member lead them effectively.

Thanks for reading my application,

Best Regards
Avole Badsha.

Himalaykora

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Himalay Modi

2. Your age: 17+

5. Your Discord: himalay7788

6. Your Nickname: Himalay

7. Your ID: 58295

Additional information

A) i have been a member of this server for quite some time, and all the rules are known to me. I Have server 1 and Server 2 id which I have also participated in various organizations: SAHP, FIB, GOV, LSPD,Life inverter and gangs. Personally, I have got to know SAHP and I feel it is the organization that I want to be in charge of. I have got experience in the leadership of real life and in game as deputies and COS, and I know all the rules and regulations which will help me in the position of a leader.

B) I want to make sure SAHP keeps up its high standards and is respected by the public. I also want to make SAHP the best organization for RP, which is what we are all here.

C) I believe I can be a good leader who treats everyone equally.

1. I will tell all HR not to hire anyone who doesn't know the rules, and if they have previous experience, they will still need to go through with an interview.

2. If someone returns after a long break, they must go through with refreshment training.

3. I will make sure that there will a training session every hour so new members can get a slot of training session easily.

4. In highway patrolling, i will make sure 24/7 patrolling with at least 4 cars, with 2 units in each car, and if we see any gang activity, we will immediately plan for a border patrolling.

5. In the IA department, we will look for a strict COS so all units make sure to carry gun licenses and health insurance, and they don't carry any illegal items.

6. In Spec OPS, we will make sure that all active units attend every event and a good Spec OPS member lead them effectively.

Avole Badsha

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Himalay Modi

2. Your age: 17+

5. Your Discord: himalay7788

6. Your Nickname: Himalay

7. Your ID: 58295

Additional information

A) i have been a member of this server for quite some time, and all the rules are known to me. I Have server 1 and Server 2 id which I have also participated in various organizations: SAHP, FIB, GOV, LSPD,Life inverter and gangs. Personally, I have got to know SAHP and I feel it is the organization that I want to be in charge of. I have got experience in the leadership of real life and in game as deputies and COS, and I know all the rules and regulations which will help me in the position of a leader.

C) I believe I can be a good leader who treats everyone equally.

Caught red handed copying my application

maazikazi838

Player
Player
BEST OF LUCK

EX. FIB COS EX SAHP AST SHERIFF EX GOV LEGAL ADVISER EX LSPD COS EX NG COS

wishadi

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

A) i have been a member of this server for quite some time, and all the rules are known to me. I have also participated in various organizations: SAHP, FIB, GOV, LSPD and gangs. Personally, I have got to know SAHP and I feel it is the organization that I want to be in charge of. I have got experience in the leadership as deputies and COS, and I know all the rules and regulations which will help me in the position of a leader.

C) I have never actually led an organization before, but I have High Command position in every organisation like SAHP, LSPD, FIB, GOV, EMS and Gangs. This gives me good understanding of how to lead an organisation, so I believe I can be a good leader who treats everyone equally.

Best Regards
Avole Badsha.

Information

Additional information

Best Regards
Avole Badsha.

standard_3.gif
(not off topic)
+deserving

Hisham Bishop

Serve your Punishment
Player
Rejected

We do not need leader with the details you have provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom