Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berk Yeagar
Administrators nickname
Darkz Hexler
Date
Sep 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/815184/

BerkWhite

Player
Player
Hello Senior Admins, I would like to present this complaint to you. The admin named Darkz Hexler is rejecting this forum by seeing a mistake made in the forum I sent as not made. I would like this admin to be investigated and the forum I sent to be investigated again. Best regards.

bob_asura

Player
Player
Hello Senior Admins, I would like to present this complaint to you. The admin named Darkz Hexler is rejecting this forum by seeing a mistake made in the forum I sent as not made. I would like this admin to be investigated and the forum I sent to be investigated again. Best regards.

(NOT OFFTOPIC) : it was the 6 forum u got rejected , u have something personal issues with both fam and u trying to target them. your previous Forum history make sense to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom