Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Convex Jawad
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
Sep 12, 2024
Time
17:34
Proofs
https://imgur.com/dKwK6vb

Convex Jawad

Player
Player
Dear Administrator,
It's not a complaint!

I wanted to reach out regarding a recent incident that occurred during a transaction. so, i was selling a Luminous trouser of type 8 for 10.6m to a player ID: 88349. so he gave me the exchange offer then i put my trouser and he put 1.6m on exchange. the thing is, he Mistakenly forgot to put one 0, and I was in a bit of a hurry due to an upcoming informal event at 17:40 . unfortunately, I accepted an exchange offer without realizing a mistake had been made. then i asked him if he was trynna scam me or what. then he passed me 9 mil without asking anything! which is GR 1.7, It was not my fault here. I was so paniced at that time that I forgot to take the POV. he is new in city. He doesn't know much about rules. After about an hour, we reached out to senior admin Jon Barnes for assistance. We explained the situation and told him If there is any chance of not getting punishment if we revert the deal. So he suggested us to try UNDO/REVERT what we did, although he mentioned there was no guarantee of we wouldn't get banned. Nevertheless, we proceeded, hoping for a favorable outcome. Honestly in my perspective. the thing happend between us was not intentional, i genuinely feel regret about the entire situation. the mistake we did, we reverted the mistake in front of the admin JON BARNES ( if you need bodycam i can provide it.). I worked really hard to earn money in this server.

I am kindly requesting your consideration for another chance. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and i'll never do that mistake again.
I will be waiting for your response, and I would be incredibly grateful for your understanding and support.

Sincerely
Convex Jawad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom