Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cosmos andrew
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2024
Time of violation
10:28
Proofs
https://youtu.be/akkqt9zCSNw

ujwal

Player
Player
I was going inside of DOC to come ON-DUTY but that SAHP guy teased me for "trespassing even tho he knew that I was in GOV after that you can in POV that guy cuffed me from standing next to me and searched me for no reason even thus the situation was normal and I got silence that why I couldn't able to say anything on that time! Admin, I don't know if I'm wrong or right I want justice!! I hope you will take a good decision on it
Thanks in advance

Alan_Degrey

❤️
Player
Ez self report

You are considered a citizen unless on duty. While off duty, if you were found roaming a state facility, it would be difficult for others to identify you as a government employment while wearing a mask, it would be hard for us to recognize or verify your status. Additionally, when were showed your passport, to me? Huh? it appeared that he is deceiving admin

If someone is trespassing, we are allowed to use non-lethal force. In some situations, lethal force might also be permissible if necessary + we can search anyone who is in state facility. The admin he was doing corruption clearly alr one of government employee took him outside.

1. This is clearly deceiving admins as he never showed his passport to me and never said me that I am government employee. However, he wrote that I clearly know that, he was government employment.

2. The complaint involves a violation of GR 6.4 as already a government employee took him outside the doc but still he entered again

Also, we don't consider it as pg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom