Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Senior Killwish
Administrators nickname
azure duke
Date
Sep 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MgngHexte0

senior killwish

Player
Player
So i got banned for 30 days for bug glitching
so in the video as he has showed that when i died i used to log out and than rejoin for heal but let me tell my situation

i was getting again and again connection lost error i got connection lost error 5 times what can i do in that even tho my internet was good i got connection error 2 times when i died so in the video as you can see i can even run to escape from him but i was still because i cant do anything properly and yea i wasnt having bodycam because i cant always turns it on

senior killwish

Player
Player
and he hasnt even uploaded whole video after the video ends somehow my game got stable and it wasnt crashing i waited whole 4 minute for ambulance but it didnt came

senior killwish

Player
Player
And
I didn't know if I relog I would be patched up
I was expecting myself to be unconscious, after I relog
Comment this

I didn't know if I relog I would be patched up
I was expecting myself to be unconscious, after I relog from network issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom