Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soumo Mafiaa
Administrators nickname
Dom Salvatore
Date
Sep 13, 2024
Time
12:23 IST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/813270/#post-2874188

Soumo Mafia

Gangster
Player
It is clear in my POV that the officer id-149315 use personal Vehicle on duty as well as allowed random civilian inside main barracks without any IC reason and Also patched him to fight against us.
Secondly the punishment I recieved feels unjust to me as I just shoot once in green grass due to my instinct as I got shot by id-149315 from green grass.
Moreover as I am not a Leo my shoot don't even hit the officer, whereas his one does

Soumo Mafia

Gangster
Player
I posted the forum right away in the exact time just after violations, and the forum was not picked until i complained in this perticular section and now the faults of id-149315 is getting ignored saying that bodycam request cannot be requested as 48 hours is past. So I don't think is my fault that the forum is picked after more than 75 hours

Daring Carter

Player
Player
I posted the forum right away in the exact time just after violations, and the forum was not picked until i complained in this perticular section and now the faults of id-149315 is getting ignored saying that bodycam request cannot be requested as 48 hours is past. So I don't think is my fault that the forum is picked after more than 75 hours
first of all that guy was not my friend and he was here to talk about his records and i patched him so he can go to barracks and have a talk and there is also 1 false decision they havent give you mute you was doing meta gaming so now stop crying

Soumo Mafia

Gangster
Player
And You Agree That you used personal vehicle to arrive to Mainn Barracks Right?

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom