Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paisley Quinn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 13, 2024
Time of violation
00:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/dNa7FIkX9VM

Ale Mancini

Player
Player
I hope everyone is doing well!

First I want to clarify that this is not off-topic since my family is being accused here. I would like to explain a few details about the situation like ID 113923 who may have been involved and may have killed the officer in the incident is not a member of our family so any actions they took should not reflect on us and also the ID 169435 didn’t shoot a single bullet during the entire situation.

My family members did not break the rule GZ 1.1 the police issued a demand for them to leave the area within 5 seconds which gave them the right to defend themselves. Also in the bodycam you can see the police went outside the zone as well while shooting.

Lastly just to clarify Paisley Quinn was not involved in this situation so it's a third person pov.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

Paisley Quinn

Player
Player
The admins can decide if it’s third party and who shot. If it’s not approved then nothing was lost. Stop trying to point out silly things to keep yourselves out of trouble. Your family was posted by others as well for several rule breaks you did last night. Have the day you deserve 🫶🏻

Faceless Salazar

Player
Player
The admins can decide if it’s third party and who shot. If it’s not approved then nothing was lost. Stop trying to point out silly things to keep yourselves out of trouble. Your family was posted by others as well for several rule breaks you did last night. Have the day you deserve 🫶🏻
No one is pointing out silly things, the situations and rules are being explained from the 3rd party bodycam provided. Moreover, like you said admins can decide so they will.

Fighting in red zone is not rule break, why don't you post your bodycam during the fight if you are talking about several rule breaks because I am curious to see those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom