Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sonic Youssef
Administrators nickname
Hisham Bishop
Date
Sep 13, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/xIRGT4a

Blue Sonic

Player
Player
Hello Dear admins I wrote in the admins chat for help from an Arabic admin because I can't speak English well HISHAM BISHOP said I should write my question in the admins chat I then wrote in the chat that I can't speak English then he said I should do a translator for my question and then HISHAM BISHOP said that I should do my question in English because we are in an English sever then I said why he is an admin if he can't help me even though he can speak Arabic, that was a bit of a concern for me angry because he can just help me but no he didn't do it I didn't want to bother him with it I just asked why he was an admin and didn't help me. DEAR ADMINS

Blue Sonic

Player
Player
Hello Dear admins I wrote in the admins chat for help from an Arabic admin because I can't speak English well HISHAM BISHOP said I should write my question in the admins chat I then wrote in the chat that I can't speak English then he said I should do a translator for my question and then HISHAM BISHOP said that I should do my question in English because we are in an English sever then I said why he is an admin if he can't help me even though he can speak Arabic, that was a bit of a concern for me angry because he can just help me but no he didn't do it I didn't want to bother him with it I just asked why he was an admin and didn't help me and you can go back to my conversations with the admin i did not make a mistake i just meant that he should help me becaus he is a admin true or false and if i made a mistake or he understood wrongly then I am sorry . i wish you dear admins a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom