Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael Bill
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 12, 2024
Time of violation
15:14
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Xqlex3pbQeU?si=ECHPk6DoQ8Y06EOf

Noman

Player
Player
My Honorable Admins

He stun me up and handcuffed me from behind the door As it went to another officer So without releasing me, he opened the PDA with his hands Then when it started to take me to jail, He gave me medical attention while Running
And it took me to the lawyer's room I was wearing a beard And he doesn't even know that the beard is a mask they reaching my pockets he took my passport without removing my beard lol how He has done power gaming many times all in POV

when it took me to the cell, they put the jump suit on the bed but didn't take it back from the bed. and he arrest me without taking a jump suit from the bed you can see in second POV Can't believe on eyes how He get a Deputy Chief of police in LSPD

mavi.

Player
Player
Bro your so dumb I don’t have words to explain your English is worse than imran khans granddaughter if I ask you what lol means you will say haha that’s how bad it is
1st your in Lspd hq and went inside the locked doors and your trespassing. Bro gives you demands and you run away at this point your just provoking, harassing and targeting org
2nd how can bro put you in cuffs from wall it’s impossible
3rd your mask can be normal beard as a leo ofc it will be hard to see if mask or not
4 putting jumpsuit on bed and taking is ic issue same as medical attention reading rights and etc
so stop crying and just accept you got arrested

Noman

Player
Player
Bro your so dumb I don’t have words to explain your English is worse than imran khans granddaughter if I ask you what lol means you will say haha that’s how bad it is
1st your in Lspd hq and went inside the locked doors and your trespassing. Bro gives you demands and you run away at this point your just provoking, harassing and targeting org
2nd how can bro put you in cuffs from wall it’s impossible
3rd your mask can be normal beard as a leo ofc it will be hard to see if mask or not
4 putting jumpsuit on bed and taking is ic issue same as medical attention reading rights and etc
so stop crying and just accept you got arrested
first of all if you don't know about the rules don't even talk about It this is not ic its OOC and it comes down to power gaming noob let the admins decide you are not a admin

mavi.

Player
Player
first of all if you don't know about the rules don't even talk about It this is not ic its OOC and it comes down to power gaming noob let the admins decide you are not a admin
Calling me a noob and saying I don’t know rules? your id is mine x2. my experience in one org is more than your entire grp history💀 putting jumpsuit on bed is ic if it was ooc you coulndt so that so good learn rules dumbass and go learn who you talk to before talking

Kendra

Player
Player
bruh this guy speaks too much.Does he only have only single digit iq? This is gonna end in a self report for provoking the cops.The LEOs dealt with him very professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom