Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arjun Velly
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Sep 14, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/IuBRjQv

piixxiie

Haryana On Top !
Player
Hello sir ,
i get ban for anti cheat , but sir how i didnt understand it.
i recently started practicing turf so today my friend suggest me a redux saying it boost fps and aim so i downloaded it and just launched the game and go in arena with my friend to just practice shooting but after 15 mins i got kicked . then i thought that the redux may be illegal or something so i verified my game files and came back then i saw ban for cheats.
but sir i didnt used it for taking any advantage in any of the sever events i just spent 15 mins with the redux then i get to know it was illegal.
also my mouse has a inbuilt rapid fire button fuction , so when i clicked that button i imediatly got kicked form the server.
sir u can do my pc check i just used a redux suggested by my friend no any other kind of software is used to gain advantage.
Only 15 mins i stayed in the server with the redux , sir please help me it was not intentional to gain any advantage . i am ready for my pc check also i have the redux files that i used that time but now i verifed my game and its full fresh without any redux.
Only For curator of project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom