Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Timocan Cakar
Administrators nickname
Chesster Kaelvin
Date
Sep 14, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UTyZI3xGhNU

Timocan Cakar

Player
Player
I'm not guilty there, I'm not doing anything at 13.12, they're shooting at me there, I defended myself, but the bullet doesn't hit anyone, anyway, even if I shot the man, there would be a sign saying DEAD.

Chesster Kaelviin

:)
Server Administrator
Hello
firstly u guys are shooting was everyone when they are coming to checkpoint without demand also even whats ur reason for giving demand? and u were doing clearly Metagaming and swearing everyone in pov .
when i came to u for talking u didnt say anything and u were just get in ur car and running so in my eyes Rejected.
last decision will be given by Dear Alex or James

Timocan Cakar

Player
Player
My private conversations with my friends is not your bussines and it is clearly seen in the pov that shots are being fired and bullets are passing by me. I felt threatened and I shot. This is my natural right, the final decision will be given from james/alex

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
My private conversations with my friends is not your bussines and it is clearly seen in the pov that shots are being fired and bullets are passing by me. I felt threatened and I shot. This is my natural right, the final decision will be given from james/alex
Read rules

forum banned for 30 days for rude messages and disrespect

Timocan Cakar

Player
Player
Is it forbidden to talk? Everyone uses it too. We do not transfer the conversation to the IC. Talking is not a crime It is not prohibited unless you provide information

Top Bottom