Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Orakzai

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Muhammad

2. Your age IRL 17

3. Time zone GMT +4hour

4. Average online per day 5 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord muhammadorakzai2011

6. Your Nickname Muhammad Orakzai

7. Your ID 89553

Additional information

1. Leader of NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I will never let someone leave us that here we cannot fun or etc I will make them to fill happy and will be on duty all day to fun with me I am ex NG and SAHP I was HC I need to be general now I thick I got enough experience to lead and make NG on top

2. I need to improve there behaviour they not respect there juniors now I need to make NG

From 0 to hero

3. I went to change nepotism I will try to make less but brave number I will not do that favour that he is my friend or family member I will show the activity that will help to attract people toward us

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I will make a special time that NG never disactive like I will say a new member what is your regular time of day you are online then I will chose 4 to 5 groups like 3 to 4 hours 5 people they will be happy to help them to make there duty

2.I will happy them by doing work with me regularly and I will pay from my pocket money but will happy them so they happy to work not they say tomorrow after being HC saying I need to leave or need transfer I will try to make sure that they are happy working with me not sad and working for only money

3. I will happy this much members that they not went to spend time own in city they went to do something for city and they are happy from me and my leadership

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for NG interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 17/09/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord ASAP.
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)
Charles Xaiver (charlesxaiver)
Xohan Black (zero.3x)
Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom