Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
washed kuzxyyy
Administrators nickname
Siera Victor
Date
Sep 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
org hopping

kuz1x..

Player
Player
I got warn for Families to Bunta and Bunta to Families changing orgs. I first went to Marabunta to Families and then went Families to Marabunta. But i was already in Marabunta and how is this UB i have no idea. I know going Marabunta to Families is UB but then going back to Marabunta how is it UB, i was already in that gang. Also he gave me one of the warns which was happened 6 days ago how does this make sense. And second, as far as i remember when i left Marabunta it was on freeze so there was no rp going on. I want you to check this aswell. How admin can give me warning for something which happened 6 days ago i dont know this aswell. I hope you find me right and remove one of my warnings because it is really unreasonable.

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Dear Player,
You left Marabunta on 10/09 and joined families on 11.09 warning issued by Satrico Narcos(at 15.09 today)
when i check your logs You left families 15.09 and joined marabunta 15.09 second time.
There is 2 times org hopping this is why after investigation you got x2 times warning you broke the rule 2 times.

Have a good day

kuz1x..

Player
Player
Dear Player,
You left Marabunta on 10/09 and joined families on 11.09 warning issued by Satrico Narcos(at 15.09 today)
when i check your logs You left families 15.09 and joined marabunta 15.09 second time.
There is 2 times org hopping this is why after investigation you got x2 times warning you broke the rule 2 times.

Have a good day
satriko punish me for families to bunta and how can i get punished for a situation after 5 or 6 days ????

kuz1x..

Player
Player
also i turn back to my old gang how can this be considered as ub i was already in that gang

kuz1x..

Player
Player
also you took my weapons for ub org hopping ?? how can you take weapons for ub org hopping i did rdm or fear rp ? i used my weapons in a wrong way or what ??

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
don't hope between ORGS and u will not have issues
admin clearly provided info u made it twice and received separate warns for each case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom