Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
super kaijun
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Sep 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Yq7kbLLh4&feature=youtu.be

super kaijun

Assassin
Player
  • Hello dear senior admin
  • Sep 6, 2024 at this date i make forum to get unban for my mistake so admin reduced my Punishment to 7days only
    So, i leave the game for 7days after 7days i try to login my account its shows me you are blacklist by Floki Vilgeroarson so then i first try to know the reason of my blacklist because i am not in city so what i did wrong then

• Sep 15, 2024 I am a forum on that why i am blacklist give me the reason then flok said you are not ban

• Sep 15, 2024, I am a forum again by uploading the screen recoding of my login page where its shows me i am blacklist then floki said your ban is Unappealable what is this i don't understand
    So, curator of the project pls tell me the reason of my ban what i did wrong also floki did wrong he said you are not ban then he said we can't unban
    I didn't do anything wrong if i did just tell me sir

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom