Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmad NoMercyKnight
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2024
Time of violation
9:45
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5iwmbiAD7hM

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
As you can see in the POV I killed him in informal and he said (ahmed spam more ar loser) at 44:50 and then when I replied him he replied me with 1 minute which is at 45:50 so what he did is he relogged and came back so that he dose not have to wait for 2 minutes before typing again. Apart from all the explanation just notice that I gave a 1 minute POV in which he replied me twice no need for any explanation.

Max Vella

stq0ckn
Player
As you can see in the POV I killed him in informal and he said (ahmed spam more ar loser) at 44:50 and then when I replied him he replied me with 1 minute which is at 45:50 so what he did is he relogged and came back so that he dose not have to wait for 2 minutes before typing again. Apart from all the explanation just notice that I gave a 1 minute POV in which he replied me twice no need for any explanation.
Dear Admin,
Not Off Topic Just Trying To Clarify All The Things
He could relog to go at a place quickly as we all do and at the same time he had seen your reply to (ahmed spam more ar loser) he didn't know that it is considered as bug abuse and he was so angry at that time so he didn't think before writing.

Ahmed Knight

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
Not Off Topic Just Trying To Clarify All The Things
He could relog to go at a place quickly as we all do and at the same time he had seen your reply to (ahmed spam more ar loser) he didn't know that it is considered as bug abuse and he was so angry at that time so he didn't think before writing.
I answer was very calm and did not do any provoking so why is he angry and also that is off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom